Two Withdrawl Maximum in my college, and I Used both them!

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
yeslaws

Two Withdrawl Maximum in my college, and I Used both them!

Postby yeslaws » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi! I posted my question weeks ago on whether to withdraw my Biochem class this semester (Junior). I got your advice and withdrew that class, which was my second withdrawl (my first withdrawl was my Organic chem in Sophomore, and I retook it last semester and got B-).
Today, I am just informed that my college only accepted two withdrawls during one's tenure in the college and I used both of them! Is it a really bad thing??? Since two withdrawls may be a few for other colleges, but I got the maximum number in my college! How would law school consider that? Thank you!

(I am political science and biology double majors, with around 3.3 biology major GPA and around 3.7 politics GPA, and around 3.55 cumulative GPA)

If you were AO in a TOP30 Law school, How would see my situation. Thanks!

Br3v

Re: Two Withdrawl Maximum in my college, and I Used both them!

Postby Br3v » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

yeslaws wrote:Hi! I posted my question weeks ago on whether to withdraw my Biochem class this semester (Junior). I got your advice and withdrew that class, which was my second withdrawl (my first withdrawl was my Organic chem in Sophomore, and I retook it last semester and got B-).
Today, I am just informed that my college only accepted two withdrawls during one's tenure in the college and I used both of them! Is it a really bad thing??? Since two withdrawls may be a few for other colleges, but I got the maximum number in my college! How would law school consider that? Thank you!

(I am political science and biology double majors, with around 3.3 biology major GPA and around 3.7 politics GPA, and around 3.55 cumulative GPA)

If you were AO in a TOP30 Law school, How would see my situation. Thanks!

Will not effect.
Only thing to consider is if it is a W compared
To like a W with no credit which is a F on lsac gpa.
If you were allowed 2, and you used 2, you are ok

Return to “What are my chances?”