LSAT needed for ED at MVP

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Stifler

LSAT needed for ED at MVP

Postby Stifler » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 am

Hey everyone I'm a junior studying for the June LSAT and wanted to get everyone's opinion on the score needed to get accepted off ED at each of MVP for someone with a 3.5x. I have looked at LSN quite a bit and from what I can tell all 3 schools are going to require a 170+ for someone with a 3.5. Thanks for your help

Tiago Splitter

Re: LSAT needed for ED at MVP

Postby Tiago Splitter » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am

170. Try for 180.

Ruxin1

Postby Ruxin1 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:13 am

Stifler wrote:Hey everyone I'm a junior studying for the June LSAT and wanted to get everyone's opinion on the score needed to get accepted off ED at each of MVP for someone with a 3.5x. I have looked at LSN quite a bit and from what I can tell all 3 schools are going to require a 170+ for someone with a 3.5. Thanks for your help

Load up on classes for Summer + Senior year.
1. Raise GPA
2. Year Off
3. Study LSAT/Work Experience during that year, there is no rush to go to law school straight through.
4. ???
5. Profit

Once you graduate your GPA is set in stone, many here wish they could go back, you can, make the most of it.

sinisterkid

Postby sinisterkid » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 am

Ruxin1 wrote:
Stifler wrote:Hey everyone I'm a junior studying for the June LSAT and wanted to get everyone's opinion on the score needed to get accepted off ED at each of MVP for someone with a 3.5x. I have looked at LSN quite a bit and from what I can tell all 3 schools are going to require a 170+ for someone with a 3.5. Thanks for your help

1. Raise GPA
2. Year Off
3. Study LSAT/Work Experience during that year, there is no rush to go to law school straight through.
4. ???
5. Profit

Once you graduate your GPA is set in stone, many here wish they could go back, you can, make the most of it.

Baby Jeffrey, forever unclean!

Tiago Splitter

Postby Tiago Splitter » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 am

Ruxin1 wrote:

1. Raise GPA
2. Year Off
4. ???
5. Profit

Completely agree with all of this. But even if he can get his GPA up to a 3.6-3.7, he'll likely still need a 170. Definitely will for Penn and UVA. 169 might get him in to Michigan.

Return to “What are my chances?”