What are my Chances?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
camustown

What are my Chances?

Postby camustown » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 am

What are my chances of getting into t50 law school?

I am a Junior with a 2.4 GPA and a 156 diagnostic. Basically, is it worth thinking about Law or should I move on? Getting straight A's this semester though--I switched my major and It's a lot easier. I also quit wrestling so I have a lot of time.

What do you think? I've got other options...I don't believe Law school is a serious possibility for me.

t14fanboy

Re: What are my Chances?

Postby t14fanboy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:07 am

lawschoolnumbers.com

Get a 168+ on the LSAT and you can get into a t50 school. Also, are you URM?

camustown

Postby camustown » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:21 am

i'm not a URM

I think I'm gonna try to get the 168+, I have nothing to lose in studying--I've got a nice internship in New Mexico and a lot of downtime.

I've searched the forums a bit but couldn't find anything substantive on my situation: Hypothetically, if I get in and don't get a scholarship, is it worth attending a t50 school--let's say Cordoza?

camustown

Postby camustown » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:37 am

Br3v

Postby Br3v » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 am

camustown wrote:i'm not a URM

I think I'm gonna try to get the 168+, I have nothing to lose in studying--I've got a nice internship in New Mexico and a lot of downtime.

I've searched the forums a bit but couldn't find anything substantive on my situation: Hypothetically, if I get in and don't get a scholarship, is it worth attending a t50 school--let's say Cordoza?

Depends if you get instate tuition etc. Going to a smaller school means you will more than likely be limited to working in the region of that school. Look up base pay for area. Figure out how much debt you will graduate with.

Return to “What are my chances?”