Transfer to UW

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
wang_shuai

Transfer to UW

Postby wang_shuai » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 am

Currently a 1L at Lewis & Clark in the top 10% of my class. Solid undergraduate GPA and decent LSAT (not that I think that matters for transferring, but let's just say LSAT is what got me rejected the first time I applied). I'm considering attempting to transfer because I want to work in Seattle, I'm from there, and I want to improve my job prospects in general. What are University of Washington's transfer numbers like?

Thanks for any useful info.

wang_shuai

Re: Transfer to UW

Postby wang_shuai » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 pm

For what it's worth, I spoke to admissions this morning. They told me they usually get about 60 transfer applications and end up accepting around 10.

masked kavana

Postby masked kavana » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Go check out the transfer forum I'd say you may have a shot at t14. But if Seattle is where you want to be uw is def a great choice

IAFG

Postby IAFG » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:04 pm

masked kavana wrote:Go check out the transfer forum I'd say you may have a shot at t14. But if Seattle is where you want to be uw is def a great choice

For trying to break into Seattle, I don't think any T14 is going to help him out

Return to “What are my chances?”