3.5 GPA/158 LSAT

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jbhagen

3.5 GPA/158 LSAT

Postby jbhagen » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm wondering what my chances are with the law schools I just finished applying to....I have a 3.5 GPA from Washington State University and received a 158 on the December LSAT

My top schools I would like to attend are:

Seattle University
Santa Clara University

My reach schools are:

University of Washington (I know it is a serious reach but it is an extremely good law school and in state so I figured I'd just try it to see what happens)
Pepperdine

and the other schools I applied to are:

Loyola Marymount
University of Oregon
Syracuse

I mainly want to know my chances with Seattle University and Santa Clara but any insight on the others is helpful as well!!
Also, I am a caucasian female with relatively good softs

Thank you!!

Smumps

Re: 3.5 GPA/158 LSAT

Postby Smumps » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm

You should really use LSN or LSP before the generic "chances" thread :)

LSP:

UW: Deny (16%)
Pepperdine: Weak Consider (29%)
SCU: Consider (52%)
Seattle: Consider (61%)

ZoonEchonLogon

Re: 3.5 GPA/158 LSAT

Postby ZoonEchonLogon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 pm

jbhagen wrote:I'm wondering what my chances are with the law schools I just finished applying to....I have a 3.5 GPA from Washington State University and received a 158 on the December LSAT

My top schools I would like to attend are:

Seattle University
Santa Clara University

My reach schools are:

University of Washington (I know it is a serious reach but it is an extremely good law school and in state so I figured I'd just try it to see what happens)
Pepperdine

and the other schools I applied to are:

Loyola Marymount
University of Oregon
Syracuse

I mainly want to know my chances with Seattle University and Santa Clara but any insight on the others is helpful as well!!
Also, I am a caucasian female with relatively good softs

Thank you!!

Your numbers are pretty similar to mine. I have a 3.46 from Central Washington U and got a 160 on Dec LSAT. I got denied at UW, I expect to be accepted at Seattle U, and I just got my acceptance packet from Oregon yesterday. I'd say you should be just fine getting into Seattle U, not sure about Santa Clara though, and you should also get in to Oregon. Good Luck!

Return to “What are my chances?”