3.62 (update to 3.64)/168 ED to GULC PT?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
sf88

3.62 (update to 3.64)/168 ED to GULC PT?

Postby sf88 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Stats:
3.62 LSAC GPA. Sent an updated transcript (3.64, with my biology minor noted.. not that it matters) but it will probably take a while to process.
168 LSAT
Not URM

Soft stuff: two majors, good leadership roles, worked all four years of undergrad, two internships, thesis work

I already applied to Cornell and UCLA. My apps for GULC, UVA, and UMich are ready to go. Willing to wait for next cycle if absolutely necessary. Cornell is my first choice, but I don't want to waste an ED if it can help me get into a T14.

What are my ED chances at GULC and UVA? Should I risk EDing if I really want Cornell? I doubt I have any chance at UVA with or without ED, but they sent me a fee waiver so I might as well apply.

Thanks!

desiballa21

Re: 3.62 (update to 3.64)/168 ED to GULC PT?

Postby desiballa21 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 am

sf88 wrote:Stats:
3.62 LSAC GPA. Sent an updated transcript (3.64, with my biology minor noted.. not that it matters) but it will probably take a while to process.
168 LSAT
Not URM

Soft stuff: two majors, good leadership roles, worked all four years of undergrad, two internships, thesis work

I already applied to Cornell and UCLA. My apps for GULC, UVA, and UMich are ready to go. Willing to wait for next cycle if absolutely necessary. Cornell is my first choice, but I don't want to waste an ED if it can help me get into a T14.

What are my ED chances at GULC and UVA? Should I risk EDing if I really want Cornell? I doubt I have any chance at UVA with or without ED, but they sent me a fee waiver so I might as well apply.

Thanks!

Cornell doesn't have ED, it has EA and is non-binding.

sf88

Re: 3.62 (update to 3.64)/168 ED to GULC PT?

Postby sf88 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:25 am

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I already applied to Cornell, but I'm not sure whether to apply ED to GULC PT as Cornell is my top choice.

Return to “What are my chances?”