5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:00 am
I need to decide whether to ED at UVA or GULC. I have a 3.0 & 170. I'll ED wherever I'd have the best chance with my numbers. But I need to decide soon because its already so late in the cycle! =( And if it were earlier I'd double dip but I feel that at this point it is too late to do that? What do you think about that? I could send UVA out tomorrow but if I wait 15 days to send GULC it might significantly lower my chances ..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests