Took LSAT for fun long before considering law school, now...

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
lewiskv

Took LSAT for fun long before considering law school, now...

Postby lewiskv » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

I am gearing up to apply to Fordham Law for admission into Fall 2013. In 2010, I took the LSAT literally just for fun (I know, I know...) and law school wasn't even on my horizon. I had just finished my master's in an entirely different field and had a semester off before beginning a post master's advanced certification. I did zero preparation, rolled out of bed and showed up without having any idea what to expect. I skipped around on the test and didn't focus much because as I said, it was really just for fun. I got a 153, and am concerned because I never would've imagined a poor LSAT score somewhere in life would have an impact on me but now I actually DO want to go to law school. I am very confident that I can achieve a 170 when I take the test for real, but am curious to hear opinions on how much this low score from a couple of years ago might haunt me. Any thoughts?

rinkrat19

Re: Took LSAT for fun long before considering law school, now...

Postby rinkrat19 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:40 pm

It won't. Nearly all schools just look at the highest score.

Return to “What are my chances?”