159/3.26

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
JDYesPlease

Re: 159/3.26

Postby JDYesPlease » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 am

flem wrote:
JDYesPlease wrote:tflem, are you and radlulz besties? You two have commented in tandem on several threads.

worthwhile necro of a 2 month old thread

and no but we apparently share the same approach to law schools, IE I want a job afterwards

Word. I enjoy reading your tag team thrashings and was just curious if you two knew each other outside of TLS.

JCFindley

Postby JCFindley » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:14 am

I hate it when threads I don't even remember posting in pop up in the "View your post" sections.....

At OP, Rad tends to be a bit more "dramatic" about stuff than the Dude, but if your put aside Rad's tone his message is valid as is the dude's.

JDYesPlease

Postby JDYesPlease » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:27 am

JCFindley wrote:I hate it when threads I don't even remember posting in pop up in the "View your post" sections.....

At OP, Rad tends to be a bit more "dramatic" about stuff than the Dude, but if your put aside Rad's tone his message is valid as is the dude's.

JC, sorry about my lack of TLS etiquette. It wasn't my intention to be offensive, and now that I've been schooled, I'll definitely remember it the next time I think about resurrecting a months-old post.

JCFindley

Postby JCFindley » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 am

JDYesPlease wrote:
JCFindley wrote:I hate it when threads I don't even remember posting in pop up in the "View your post" sections.....

JC, sorry about my lack of TLS etiquette. It wasn't my intention to be offensive, and now that I've been schooled, I'll definitely remember it the next time I think about resurrecting a months-old post.

Oh, it's no worries on my part.

The thing about this web site is you have to read beyond some of the snark to get the valuable information contained within. There is some elitist BS on here but you will actually find that neither Rad nor the Dude ever say you HAVE to go to a T (insert cutoff here) or you suck. What they are actually getting at is that you want to attend a law school that gives you a good shot at getting a job and that the debt you go into attending said LS will not be so great that you cannot service it with the job you can likely get from that school.

That is why with a 159/3.25 your choice of schools is limited though there are some out there that would work but there are a LOT of assumptions behind that. A retake would open up a LOT more options if you could get into the mid 160s or higher.

Return to “What are my chances?”