155 LSAT score

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Philosopher King

155 LSAT score

Postby Philosopher King » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi all, I'm new here. I just got my LSAT and I am going to finish my applications. I'm already at a disadvantage because of applying very late (Dec. LSAT sucks!) but now with this horrible score what are my prospects at T2 schools? I know I have a chance of gaining admission but is there any scholarship money to be had or should I just be thankful if I get in? Finally, do law schools offer scholarships to students for their second year if they do exceptionally well their first year? Thanks.
Last edited by Philosopher King on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizz

Re: 155 LSAT score for Drexel or Temple?

Postby Grizz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 am

Since you don't have a GPA, you have no chances.

Philosopher King

Postby Philosopher King » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

Grizz wrote:Since you don't have a GPA, you have no chances.

LOL Oh for heaven's sakes, of course I have a GPA, it just doesn't matter all that much to law schools. The LSAT is where it's all at, unfortunately. A good GPA can't really compensate for a bad LSAT. Let's just say that my GPA isn't going to be holding me back. I have a cumulative 4.0 (out of 4.0) GPA and I am a double major--philosophy and political science.
Last edited by Philosopher King on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kalvano

Postby kalvano » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:06 am

Philosopher King wrote:
Grizz wrote:Since you don't have a GPA, you have no chances.

LOL Oh for heaven's sakes, of course I have a GPA, it just doesn't matter all that much to law schools. The LSAT is where it's all at, unfortunately. A good GPA can't really compensate for a bad LSAT. Let's just say that my GPA isn't going to be holding me back. I have a cumulative 4.0 (out of 4.0) GPA

Who the hell told you GPA doesn't matter? You should find them and punch them in the spleen.

A 4.0 LSAC GPA?

Philosopher King

Postby Philosopher King » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:13 pm

So does anyone have any advice for me or experience with Drexel or Temple? Good news is that it appears my LSAT is above 75th percentile at Widener...

Return to “What are my chances?”