My two target schools are Duke and Vandy. I'm waiting on my December LSAT score before submitting my applications, but am anticipating getting a 167 +/- 2, which will most likely put me right at or below their 25%. I've got a 3.81 LSDAS GPA which puts me just below their 75%.
I've got 2 questions:
1) Would shooting for Duke's 2nd round Binding ED option compensate for my applying late in the cycle? Would I have a decent shot?
2) If I apply to both and get rejected, would it hurt my chances of applying to these same schools next year. In other words, would I be better off to wait and not risk it?
Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests