Where should I apply with a 2.8, 164 LSAT

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
TurtlesAllTheWayDown

Re: Where should I apply with a 2.8, 164 LSAT

Postby TurtlesAllTheWayDown » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 am

Desert Fox wrote:
TurtlesAllTheWayDown wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:I think it's clear why his real parents didn't love him.

Over the line (mark it zero, dude). Can't we just stick to calling him a douche?

Hey, I have a face only a mother can love, this dood has one that even his mother didn't.

Douche. Now you are just playing to the masses. This guy has already provided so much fodder, there really is no reason for such an attack.

But alas, let me try my hand at it: the only reason that your mom could possibly love your face is because she is so trained at loving things for money (as is her profession) that she has loved you for the government assistance you provided.

Dany

Postby Dany » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 am

Desert Fox wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:I think it's clear why his real parents didn't love him.

Over the line (mark it zero, dude). Can't we just stick to calling him a douche?

Hey, I have a face only a mother can love, this dood has one that even his mother didn't.

Douche. Now you are just playing to the masses. This guy has already provided so much fodder, there really is no reason for such an attack.

But alas, let me try my hand at it: the only reason that your mom could possibly love your face is because she is so trained at loving things for money (as is her profession) that she has loved you for the government assistance you provided.

--ImageRemoved--

MrPapagiorgio

Postby MrPapagiorgio » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:
ato308 wrote:emkay625

"People that have skill do, people who can't do, teach". I forgot how hard the Praxis is haha

Alright, ato.

You clearly enjoy berating people. But hey, if that's what gets you off it's cool by me.

But let's just lay all your shit out on the table shall we?

1). I suspect that you're a dirty liar.

Why? Well, because you have posted threads about having a 165 --LinkRemoved--, a 167/168 http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=161643 AND this thread which is a 164. You're completely clueless and I don't believe you even have a 164.

2). You're probably racist.

Why? For the creation of this threadhttp://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=155416&p=4394845#p4394845 which is thoughtfully entitled "URM considerationf or admissions is such bullshit" (Also, the error between consideration and for is actually in the title of the thread, I did not make a typo.)

What's your problem, dude? Do you have nothing better to do than ask for help, get angry at the advice and then try to bitch people out?

Come at me you KKK asshole.

Pwned

Yeshia90

Postby Yeshia90 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:18 pm

ato308 wrote:Not really crump. If I had to choose between going to Harvard or having good looks. I'd choose good looks. At first sight you won't know if they go to Harvard, and if they did and their ugly you still have to wake up to the ugly or fat person for the rest of your life.

But when you first look at someone that's good looking, then your attractive to said person whether they went to Harvard or bumblefuckcommunity.

Lastly, I did good on my GRE's and my parents know a member of the admissions board at Lehigh University , who also happens to work at Lehigh hospital, so being adopted worked out for me if I seek to purse a Masters of Science in Health and Biopharmaceutical Economics. So suck on my balls.

crumpetsandtea

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:25 pm

ato308 wrote:Not really crump. If I had to choose between going to Harvard or having good looks. I'd choose good looks. At first sight you won't know if they go to Harvard, and if they did and their ugly you still have to wake up to the ugly or fat person for the rest of your life.

But when you first look at someone that's good looking, then your attractive to said person whether they went to Harvard or bumblefuckcommunity.

Lastly, I did good on my GRE's and my parents know a member of the admissions board at Lehigh University , who also happens to work at Lehigh hospital, so being adopted worked out for me if I seek to purse a Masters of Science in Health and Biopharmaceutical Economics. So suck on my balls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also...here is my open letter to you, OP:

Dear OP:

I was an 'easy/outdated' double major of Philosophy/PoliSci. I have the same GPA as you. I also have a 176 LSAT. I will undoubtedly get into a better school than you with your 'preftigious' economics honors society and fraternity involvement.

U jelly?

<3, crumps.

PS: retake.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

ato308 wrote:I guess you'd call an engineering or physics major a condescending fuck if their GPA was a 2.8, compared to that of a political science major who probably has a 3.5+?

This is a problem on my homework from my first environmental economics class (elective).

3.) (30%) Mrs. S takes out a 30 year fixed rate of 7.25% in the amount of $120,000 to purchase a house.

a. What is her monthly payment if amortization period is 30 years?
b. What is her monthly payment if amortization period is 35 years?
c. After 15 years Mrs. S wants to sell her house and buy a new one. What is the
unpaid balance on the mortgage after 15 years if the monthly pay is from part (a)?
d. What is the unpaid balance on the mortgage after 15 years if the monthly payment
is from part (b)

See I don't memorize slides :)
You're seriously going to use an 8th or 9th grade algebra word problem to try and prove whatever point you think you're making?

I have a 3.56 GPA in an engineering major with a chemistry minor; nothing to brag about, but a damn sight better than a 2.8. I can also write in grammatically correct English. I'm going to a T14. I'm still not an elitist asshole (well, at least not on that topic).

If you're going to be elitist, at least have something to be elitist about.

moneybagsphd

Postby moneybagsphd » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:2). You're probably racist.

Why? For the creation of this threadhttp://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=155416&p=4394845#p4394845 which is thoughtfully entitled "URM considerationf or admissions is such bullshit" (Also, the error between consideration and for is actually in the title of the thread, I did not make a typo.)

What's your problem, dude? Do you have nothing better to do than ask for help, get angry at the advice and then try to bitch people out?

Come at me you KKK asshole.

This is so stupid it practically drools. Your argument boils down to: if don't think URMs should be given an advantage in law school admissions, you must be a racist. Your justification for that position is feeble, i.e. repeatedly bringing up the issue without having a well articulated argument speaks to his intellectual failings, not deep-seated prejudice.
The problem with the whole "URM boost" debate is that most people taking a position are either benefactors or malefactors, and their stake in the argument disqualifies them from taking an objective position. Both of you lack credibility.

emkay625

Postby emkay625 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 pm

"People that have skill do, people who can't do, teach". I forgot how hard the Praxis is haha

You're an idiot. I didn't take the Praxis.

Also, I did "do." I worked for a major corporation prior to teaching and made more money than I do now. I left because I wanted to make a difference. For the record, teaching is much more difficult.

My favorite part is you didn't address any of my points. Your homework problem from your "difficult" major is just as "difficult" as what my 9th graders learn - including my class for children with learning disabilities.

Dany

Postby Dany » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 pm

lawl people ITT seem mad. Y U respond to troll?

emkay625

Postby emkay625 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:

Lulz. My favorite part of angry Internet people is when they devolve into kids crying on a playground. Emkay is a baller, smart as hell (and a hell of a looker). Can't blame OP for being jelly.

Scarlet, thank you for being my defender while I was sleeping!!

franklyscarlet

Postby franklyscarlet » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Dany wrote:lawl people ITT seem mad. Y U respond to troll?

For funsies :oops: trolls wiggle when you poke them.

emkay625

Postby emkay625 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:02 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
thelawschoolproject wrote:Alright. Let's end this.

/thread

Tlsp, what have you ever done to end a thread? I bet you don't even have an economics degree.

Best post itt. Good job lady. : )

emkay625

Postby emkay625 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Dany wrote:lawl people ITT seem mad. Y U respond to troll?

holiday break......should be grading.....procrastinating instead....

mattviphky

Postby mattviphky » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

of course it's a flame, but this is too much fun. Btw, maybe you should have taken some history classes if you think that URM boosts are not credited. Schools merely trying to compensate for generations of racism that has left many URMs disadvantaged. Racism isn't thriving today, but the effects of 300 years of subjugation still persist.

Yeshia90

Postby Yeshia90 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm

mattviphky wrote:of course it's a flame, but this is too much fun. Btw, maybe you should have taken some history classes if you think that URM boosts are not credited. Schools merely trying to compensate for generations of racism that has left many URMs disadvantaged. Racism isn't thriving today, but the effects of 300 years of subjugation still persist.

Don't start this debate.

mattviphky

Postby mattviphky » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:28 am

Yeshia90 wrote:
mattviphky wrote:of course it's a flame, but this is too much fun. Btw, maybe you should have taken some history classes if you think that URM boosts are not credited. Schools merely trying to compensate for generations of racism that has left many URMs disadvantaged. Racism isn't thriving today, but the effects of 300 years of subjugation still persist.

Don't start this debate.

Sorry. but in my defense, i felt like i was ending it.

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:51 am

If it wasn't for bad grammar there would be no grammar.

Mr. Pancakes

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:45 am

Kelsey Grammar?

Eirhoff73

Postby Eirhoff73 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Buddy, just tuck your tail between your legs and apply to Cooley. All you need is a pulse. 163 and above is 100% paid.

http://www.cooley.edu/prospective/scholarships.html

Eirhoff73

Postby Eirhoff73 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm

rebexness wrote:If it wasn't for bad grammar there would be no grammar.

You leave my Grammar out of this! Grampa is a different story.

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Eirhoff73 wrote:

Grammar got run over by a reindeer.

Eirhoff73

Postby Eirhoff73 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:20 pm

rebexness wrote:
Eirhoff73 wrote:

Grammar got run over by a reindeer.

You may say there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grampa...we believe!

Return to “What are my chances?”