Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!

Postby Onthebrink » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:01 am

First Post on TLS. I am blanketing the t-14. I have a 3.98 and a 167 on the June LSAT. I took the December LSAT, so will probably have to update this in a few days (hopefully happily.)

Good Softs: A few prestigious fellowships including one from Oxford. Rec Letters from heads of departments and a partner at a law firm who happens to be my mock trial coach. Leader of student organizations. Decent Resume and a PS I am proud of. Well there I am TLS. Thank you for the help.

Re: 167?/3.98

Postby Grizz » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:16 am

Re: 167?/3.98

Postby KitKatBar333 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 pm

I am a 167 3.98. I have gotten into Vandy, Michigan, Cornell, and Chicago-ED. I have not gotten rejected/waitlisted but my ED forced me to withdraw all of my apps. Everyone on here is going to tell you to retake.. But I didn't and it worked out fine. Although LSAT and gpa are obviously important, I think the majority of the people on this site overexaggerate their importance. You can have an LSAT below the 25th percentile and get in without crazy softs. I did. So I would say don't be discouraged by reading what people say on this site... It sounds like you have a strong resume (stronger than mine) and you may be pleasantly surprised. :)

Return to “What are my chances?”