Not sure where else I should apply

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
fosterp

Not sure where else I should apply

Postby fosterp » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:23 am

I have a 170 lsat and a 3.26 gpa, with a significant upward trend (2.98 community college gpa -> 3.7 university gpa).

The only schools I have applied to are UW, SU, and Gonzaga, though I know I should be applying elsewhere so I have options in case those schools do not work out. Cost is a huge factor to me as I really want to do public interest when I graduate, but I really don't have any substantial accomplishments that would make me a viable contender for some of the PI scholarships. I really want to remain in the region as well, hence my reason for only applying at local schools.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Blessedassurance

Re: Not sure where else I should apply

Postby Blessedassurance » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 am

Those are the only Law Schools in the region (state-wise), I think. Your other options would be schools in Oregon.

Nate895

Re: Not sure where else I should apply

Postby Nate895 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Blessedassurance wrote:Those are the only Law Schools in the region (state-wise), I think. Your other options would be schools in Oregon.

Lewis & Clark in Portland (it is only around 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver if you still really want to live in WA during LS) might be another place to apply.

Return to “What are my chances?”