2.7/165 Army Ranger chances at W&L Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
tbone1

New

Re: 2.7/165 Army Ranger chances at W&L

Post by tbone1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Thanks to all of you! Even you, Jah'rakal.

danielhay11

Bronze

Post by danielhay11 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Congrats, and thank you.

Jah'rakal

Bronze

Post by Jah'rakal » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 pm

tbone1 wrote:Thanks to all of you! Even you, Jah'rakal.
aww making me feel bad now, but lol@"even" me

rivermaker

Bronze

Post by rivermaker » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 pm

lol you all know Jah'rakal is a troll in a custom game in warcraft 3 called dota. thread made me laugh

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Jah'rakal, you don't have one ounce of what it takes to serve in combat you whinny little bitch. But that's okay because guys like the Rangers will do it for you and you can continue to bash them under the rights afforded to you by the men and women who have given thier lives to protect those rights. Not sure why I am wasting my time with you but, if you have a problem with why the government sends our troops into harms way you should take it up with the government and leave alone the people who honorably give of themselves regardless of our deplorable government's motives. You sir are an ass and a giant turd sandwich!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:52 pm

rivermaker wrote:lol you all know Jah'rakal is a troll in a custom game in warcraft 3 called dota. thread made me laugh
No, and the fact that anyone knows that is troublesome to me.

WSJ_Law

Bronze

Post by WSJ_Law » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Bartlebee06 wrote:Jah'rakal, you don't have one ounce of what it takes to serve in combat you whinny little bitch. But that's okay because guys like the Rangers will do it for you and you can continue to bash them under the rights afforded to you by the men and women who have given thier lives to protect those rights. Not sure why I am wasting my time with you but, if you have a problem with why the government sends our troops into harms way you should take it up with the government and leave alone the people who honorably give of themselves regardless of our deplorable government's motives. You sir are an ass and a giant turd sandwich!
u mad

Jah'rakal

Bronze

Post by Jah'rakal » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

WSJ_Law wrote:
Bartlebee06 wrote:Jah'rakal, you don't have one ounce of what it takes to serve in combat you whinny little bitch. But that's okay because guys like the Rangers will do it for you and you can continue to bash them under the rights afforded to you by the men and women who have given thier lives to protect those rights. Not sure why I am wasting my time with you but, if you have a problem with why the government sends our troops into harms way you should take it up with the government and leave alone the people who honorably give of themselves regardless of our deplorable government's motives. You sir are an ass and a giant turd sandwich!
u mad
yeah he mad

Bartlebee06

Bronze

Post by Bartlebee06 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Jah'rakal wrote:
WSJ_Law wrote:
u mad
yeah he mad
Egregious attempt at trolling the troll

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “What are my chances?”