What do you think?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
ggibelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm

What do you think?

Postby ggibelli » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:32 pm

.
Last edited by ggibelli on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18424
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby bk1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:38 pm


User avatar
ggibelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby ggibelli » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 pm

bk1 wrote:http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com


i know. i've been there. only posting here for some human discussion on my chances.. but thanks for the help :roll:

User avatar
BEAST_mode
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby BEAST_mode » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 pm

[quote="ggibelli"]So after using lawschoolnumbers and law school predictor I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys on my list of schools.

LSDAS GPA: 3.23
LSAT: 151........Retook and scored a 161
1 year WE

Chances at $$?

American - WL (which is enormous)
Brooklyn - OUT
Cardozo - OUT
Chicago-Kent IN
Connecticut - OUT, unless CT resident, then WL
Fordham (part-time) - OUT
Loyola Chicago - IN
Maryland - WL
Miami - IN
Rutgers-Newark - IN
Stetson - IN $$$
Syracuse - IN $$$
Temple - WL, unless PA resident, then IN
Wake Forest - WL/OUT
Washington & Lee - OUT
WVU - IN $$$
Widener - IN $$$

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18424
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby bk1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 pm

ggibelli wrote:
bk1 wrote:http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com


i know. i've been there. only posting here for some human discussion on my chances.. but thanks for the help :roll:


Human discussion will just be people drawing from LSN data. Anything you get from LSN is going to be more helpful than any 5, 10, 15, whatever number of posters could come up with.

User avatar
ggibelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby ggibelli » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 pm

bk1 wrote:
ggibelli wrote:
bk1 wrote:http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com


i know. i've been there. only posting here for some human discussion on my chances.. but thanks for the help :roll:


Human discussion will just be people drawing from LSN data. Anything you get from LSN is going to be more helpful than any 5, 10, 15, whatever number of posters could come up with.


so you found it important to post the url to a website that, in my very first post, i stated ive both been to and used to compile my applications? you're the man

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18424
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby bk1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:05 pm

ggibelli wrote:so you found it important to post the url to a website that, in my very first post, i stated ive both been to and used to compile my applications? you're the man


Didn't believe you'd actually been there since if you had you wouldn't have made this thread. Or at least if you did make it you would have phrased it like "is it reasonable for me to expect $X at school A, $Y at school B, $Z at school C, etc" so that we had seen you did actual research yourself rather than just being lazy.

jim-green
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby jim-green » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:05 pm

.
Last edited by jim-green on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mrtoren
Posts: 733
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby mrtoren » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:36 pm

ggibelli wrote:
bk1 wrote:
ggibelli wrote:
bk1 wrote:http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com


i know. i've been there. only posting here for some human discussion on my chances.. but thanks for the help :roll:


Human discussion will just be people drawing from LSN data. Anything you get from LSN is going to be more helpful than any 5, 10, 15, whatever number of posters could come up with.


so you found it important to post the url to a website that, in my very first post, i stated ive both been to and used to compile my applications? you're the man

You need to keep that attitude in check. bk1 is making valid points. Everyone who responds in this thread is pulling from lawschoolnumbers.com as well. So if you've done the research, what are you going to get out of this thread? A couple of cheerleaders congratulating you on your selections? A couple of pessimists dragging you down? Or are you just starved for attention?

User avatar
ggibelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby ggibelli » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:16 pm

mrtoren wrote:
ggibelli wrote:
so you found it important to post the url to a website that, in my very first post, i stated ive both been to and used to compile my applications? you're the man

You need to keep that attitude in check. bk1 is making valid points. Everyone who responds in this thread is pulling from lawschoolnumbers.com as well. So if you've done the research, what are you going to get out of this thread? A couple of cheerleaders congratulating you on your selections? A couple of pessimists dragging you down? Or are you just starved for attention?


no im not starved for attention. i wanted to get some input on what i have lined up for my cycle. i love how that seems to be WAY too much to ask for in the what are my chances part of the site.

whats the point in having this section of the forum if every single thread gets the same 4 douche's going in and posting http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com and http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com. get over yourself. youre not clever nor are you funny :roll:

User avatar
bigeast03
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby bigeast03 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 pm

ggibelli wrote:
mrtoren wrote:
ggibelli wrote:
so you found it important to post the url to a website that, in my very first post, i stated ive both been to and used to compile my applications? you're the man

You need to keep that attitude in check. bk1 is making valid points. Everyone who responds in this thread is pulling from lawschoolnumbers.com as well. So if you've done the research, what are you going to get out of this thread? A couple of cheerleaders congratulating you on your selections? A couple of pessimists dragging you down? Or are you just starved for attention?


no im not starved for attention. i wanted to get some input on what i have lined up for my cycle. i love how that seems to be WAY too much to ask for in the what are my chances part of the site.

whats the point in having this section of the forum if every single thread gets the same 4 douche's going in and posting http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com and http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com. get over yourself. youre not clever nor are you funny :roll:


Look bud, like people have said, "human discussion" is really only beneficial when you have some kind of unique circumstances besides your numbers that will influence an admission decision. If that's the case, post what that situation is and people will give you their opinion. If not, then people will be reiterating what LSN and LSP say, because posters on TLS are not part of AdComs and have the same resources you do. People get frustrated repeating commonly known information, nobody is trying to be clever or funny. Sorry dude.

User avatar
ggibelli
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: What do you think?

Postby ggibelli » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 pm

my apologies for getting angry. i'll just refer to lsn. sorry




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Screech Owl and 1 guest