165/3.65 thanks for the help!

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
UnsolicitedJ

165/3.65 thanks for the help!

Postby UnsolicitedJ » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey TLS!
I was just wondering what are my chances at a some schools. I've been looking at all the calculators (lawschoolpredictor, law school calculator, etc) but was hoping I could get some insight from you guys. I'm an Asian from California, and I have a few softs, most common; Phi Beta Kappa, interned a summer at the City Attorneys Office, founded a fraternity, and Eagle Scout. Also I'm actually arguing for a 3.68 with LSAC right now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :D

Reach (rated consider/weak consider)
Penn
Berkeley
UVA
Northwestern
UCLA
Vanderbilt
USC (Mom got her MBA here, don't know if that matters)
Wash U in St. Louis
BU

Fallback perhaps?
UCHasting
UC Davis
BC
Emory
Fordham

My plan right now is to apply for the maybe fallbacks with my current score, and take the december lsat in hopes of getting a better score and applying later for the more reach. It would be cool if you guys could help me out with deciding which ones to apply now to, or to wait later, advice on schools or any advice in general is welcome. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! :D

Grizz

Re: 165/3.65 thanks for the help!

Postby Grizz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:21 pm

As a pretty vanilla applicant, enjoy http://lawschoolnumbers.com/

I can say right now that you probably won't get into a single one of you reaches. 165 is too low. Maybe BU.

UnsolicitedJ

Re: 165/3.65 thanks for the help!

Postby UnsolicitedJ » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:38 pm

ah thanks i thought they were far reaches. Do my fallbacks seem pretty likely though? Appreciate it!

Return to “What are my chances?”