2.6 / 166 and softs

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
c3pO4
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby c3pO4 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG
Last edited by c3pO4 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby Grizz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 pm

c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG, and top 1% extracurricular (this is why my grades suck)

Yes you can get into a T50 school.

c3pO4
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby c3pO4 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Grizz wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG

Yes you can get into a T50 school.


T30?
Last edited by c3pO4 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FeelTheHeat
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 am

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby FeelTheHeat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm

c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG


You'll be able to get into a T50 with relative easy. $ may be hard to come by though.

T30 is iffy. That's a rough gpa

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby Grizz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm

c3pO4 wrote:
Grizz wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG, and top 1% extracurricular (this is why my grades suck)

Yes you can get into a T50 school.


T30?

Is Emory still T30? If so, yeah, probably. Maybe IUB.

User avatar
FeelTheHeat
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 am

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby FeelTheHeat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

c3pO4 wrote:
Grizz wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG, and top 1% extracurricular (this is why my grades suck)

Yes you can get into a T50 school.


T30?


Also, I wouldn't try to delineate between T30 and T50...if you want to work in FL you'd be better off going to UF/FSU than Iowa or W&M...

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby Grizz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Yeah this thread is sorta dumb. Can you get into a T30? Probably. But that doesn't mean anything. You didn't ask about specific schools.

c3pO4
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby c3pO4 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Grizz wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:
Grizz wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG

Yes you can get into a T50 school.


T30?

Is Emory still T30? If so, yeah, probably. Maybe IUB.


/thread

Just doing this retroactive to gauge how accurate this forum is. These were my stats, I'm an Emory 2L.

keg411
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby keg411 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 pm

FeelTheHeat wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG


You'll be able to get into a T50 with relative easy. $ may be hard to come by though.

T30 is iffy. That's a rough gpa


With that GPA, it's nowhere near guaranteed. And it would definitely be at sticker.

User avatar
FeelTheHeat
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 am

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby FeelTheHeat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Lol @ relative easy

I mean...yeah, 2.6 is low. But IUB gave out big $$ to people with 166 and 2.8 GPAs. I figured he could get in somewhere, but yeah, maybe not. He was trolling anyways

c3pO4
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: 2.6 / 166 and softs

Postby c3pO4 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:56 pm

keg411 wrote:
FeelTheHeat wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:Chances at T50?

Good WE, Top UG


You'll be able to get into a T50 with relative easy. $ may be hard to come by though.

T30 is iffy. That's a rough gpa


With that GPA, it's nowhere near guaranteed. And it would definitely be at sticker.


Ya got into only 1 T30 at sticker, and then a few TT's with money at some.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chromefox and 3 guests