Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:53 pm


Postby glove711 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Definitely planning to retake in December, as I had been scoring in the 160's in most practice tests. The main schools I'm aiming for are Temple, Villanova, Rutgers, Penn St., Catholic.

My question is whether I am better off waiting for my December score before applying or to send in the applications early and note that I am taking the test again in December?

Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 88234 and 3 guests