Nontrad 164/2.25

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
milljp02

Nontrad 164/2.25

Postby milljp02 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:10 am

Not the LSAT I'd hoped for, but I still think good enough for some of the places I'm looking at, would love some second opinions. Note, the GPA is sunk by 200 hours of around a 2.0 made during my first two stints in school (regular undergrad and then a music school) spanning 98-07. My current situation is much different, finishing my BA with a 4.0 over the last 30+credit hours this year (with another 18 to wrap up). Unique w/e and service work, 30+ years old.

So, 164, 2.25 (4.0).

The candidates, * marks what I think will be reaches:
*CU Boulder (ED, 1st choice, live in-state)
*W&L
*Fordham
Richmond
Wake Forest
Maryland
UConn
NorthEastern
UT Knoxville
Denver
New Mexico
Maine
Franklin Pierce
Vermont

Thanks gang!

nontradhopeful

Re: Nontrad 164/2.25

Postby nontradhopeful » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:34 pm

milljp02 wrote:Not the LSAT I'd hoped for, but I still think good enough for some of the places I'm looking at, would love some second opinions. Note, the GPA is sunk by 200 hours of around a 2.0 made during my first two stints in school (regular undergrad and then a music school) spanning 98-07. My current situation is much different, finishing my BA with a 4.0 over the last 30+credit hours this year (with another 18 to wrap up). Unique w/e and service work, 30+ years old.

So, 164, 2.25 (4.0).

The candidates, * marks what I think will be reaches:
*CU Boulder (ED, 1st choice, live in-state)
*W&L
*Fordham
Richmond
Wake Forest
Maryland
UConn
NorthEastern
UT Knoxville
Denver
New Mexico
Maine
Franklin Pierce
Vermont

Thanks gang!

In a very similar boat to you (except that my UPGA is 2.0, but I have a masters at 3.7 and will be ABD by the time next summer rolls around with a 3.9 - none of which helps me at all) and I am interested in seeing the responses you get.

Return to “What are my chances?”