3.79/165/URM - Apply now or retake?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am

3.79/165/URM - Apply now or retake?

Postby mikeylikesit » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:53 pm

GPA: 3.79 (Public Ivy)
LSAT: 165
URM (Mexican)

I was PTing about 170-172, got a 165 on the October test. I know that's a significant drop, but retaking in December / waiting until January to apply feels like I'll be at a disadvantage time-wise. Hoping for NYU.

Is retaking worth the wait and late application submission?


Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests