3.4/160

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Schang1
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

3.4/160

Postby Schang1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:55 am

Where can I apply with my stats of : 3.4/160
I just took the Oct lsat, but really don't know how I did.. I'm considering retaking it again in December and aim for at least above a 165+ but if applying ealy is that important, where can I go with what I have now?

User avatar
minnbills
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby minnbills » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:57 am


Schang1
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby Schang1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:00 pm

minnbills wrote:try: http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com


already did :( couldn't find anyone close to my numbers.

Would I have a shot at virginia (ED) if I had at least a 165? What is a "gpa floor"??

albanach
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby albanach » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Schang1 wrote:
already did :( couldn't find anyone close to my numbers.

Would I have a shot at virginia (ED) if I had at least a 165? What is a "gpa floor"??


Plug your numbers into http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com/

Unless you have something that makes you an unusually attractive applicant, it will be pretty accurate.

You'll have a shot at UVa with a 170.

vkgarrett
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby vkgarrett » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:15 pm

I have similar numbers... where else are you planning on applying?

Schang1
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby Schang1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:23 pm

vkgarrett wrote:I have similar numbers... where else are you planning on applying?


I have no clue.. I mean, honestly, with a 160 - I can't get to a T20 school, so I am planning to retake the exam in December.. how many times have you taken the lsat?

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby Grizz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 pm


Schang1
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby Schang1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Grizz wrote:
Schang1 wrote:already did :( couldn't find anyone close to my numbers.


Look harder

http://search.lawschoolnumbers.com/users/jd/?a=su&lsat2=161&lsatR=true&lsat1=159&lgpa1=3.25&lgpa2=3.45&workingCycle=1011


wow thanks! I was only able to find 158/3.0s -- Thanks a bunch!

NoJob
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: 3.4/160

Postby NoJob » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Schang1 wrote:Where can I apply with my stats of : 3.4/160
I just took the Oct lsat, but really don't know how I did.. I'm considering retaking it again in December and aim for at least above a 165+ but if applying ealy is that important, where can I go with what I have now?


try Cooley.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest