166/4.07 Chances at T14

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
$1.99
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 am

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby $1.99 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:01 pm

law school must be easy for you. you still continue to respond to me on this thread trying to win internet points or something. good for you!

User avatar
$1.99
Posts: 684
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 am

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby $1.99 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Kabuo wrote:
$1.99 wrote:If it is scenario A think about how that is possible. you aren't even allowed to take the LSAT more than three times. even so i am already attending a T6, why would i be embarrassed?

If it scenario B, i already won because you know i am a troll yet you join me in this thread and continue to waste time as well bantering.

either way enjoy unemployment!


Here's what I think. I think it really bothers you that you "wasted" your GPA by only getting into a T6 (if you even have) when you really wanted HYS. It must suck to have actually tried that hard at your prestigious UG but not been able to follow through on the LSAT however many times you've taken it.


excuse me sir? you go to WUSTL...please don't speak.

User avatar
Flips88
Posts: 13513
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby Flips88 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:02 pm

$1.99 wrote:law school must be easy for you. you still continue to respond to me on this thread trying to win internet points or something. good for you!

$1.99 wrote:law school must be easy for you. you still continue to respond to me on this thread trying to win internet points or something. good for you!

Real Madrid
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby Real Madrid » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:09 pm

The truth of the matter is that he got into a T6 (read: NYU) two years ago before he continued to screw up his LSAT average. Last year he was waitlisted at NYU. This year he will be rejected outright because he's a loser, a compulsive liar, and a douchebag (not to mention he has 6 LSAT scores and 3 application cycles). And he deserves nothing less. :lol:

HeavenWood
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby HeavenWood » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Real Madrid wrote:The truth of the matter is that he got into a T6 (read: NYU) two years ago before he continued to screw up his LSAT average. Last year he was waitlisted at NYU. This year he will be rejected outright because he's a loser, a compulsive liar, and a douchebag (not to mention he has 6 LSAT scores and 3 application cycles). And he deserves nothing less. :lol:

Beyond the bolded, who knows with this guy. If any of you recall, there was a poster who claimed to go to Columbia and shitted on all other NYC schools... then it turned out he went to Fordham.

User avatar
2014
Posts: 5831
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby 2014 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I like this thread a great deal.

thederangedwang
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby thederangedwang » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:37 pm

quite surprised he hasnt been suspended and or banned yet...oh well...he surely will be one of the 99% of lawyers that give the other 1% a bad name

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Postby mattviphky » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:25 am

i have no idea why you are so jaded. if u truly go to a t6, i don't see why you feel the need to angrily shit on other people. I could somewhat respect that attitude aimed at the misguided tttt applicants who still have a chance, but when you are taking shots at solid applicants or law students it just makes you look like a douche. i know we all get obnoxious with the anonymity sometimes, but pull it together...or don't, i'm thoroughly entertained right now. to the op, lawschoolnumbers.com can be a good reference. i know u probably heard this many times, but is a retake possible? if you gave it your all then no worries, but i just don't want to see you "settle" on a t14 when you are capable of a t3.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests