166/4.07 Chances at T14 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Flips88

Diamond

Re: 166/4.07 Chances at T14

Post by Flips88 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:59 pm

$1.99 wrote:LOL i was asking if you seriously thought i took it that many times because i could not believe you actually thought that was a real situation. looks like you were the only one who did not pick up on that bud. if you actually think i took it 5 times and then applied for 3 cycles then you are the socially inept one not me hahaha. by the way, looks like you won't be even attending NYU so even if my thread was a real situation you should not be saying anything.

For the TTT undergrad, it seems like your the one who is mad not me if you took the time to defend your paltry 166 and grades at a state school in such depth. (since when does anybody make the distinction of making the top 60? why not top 50 something) lol keep arguing that a 166 is the same as a 171. i bet you think penn is the same as every school above it right? hahaha and congrats on getting a high gpa at a state school.

lastly, i did put OUT for virginia, go look at it again you clown.

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 pm

$1.99 wrote:lol keep arguing that a 166 is the same as a 171.
It's not the same, but the difference in correctly answered questions is so paltry, you can't just flat-out conclude ZOMG I'M SO MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU.
$1.99 wrote:and congrats on getting a high gpa at a state school.
Thanks! Poli sci, I will admit, was a grade-inflated joke, but the creative nonfiction program at my alma mater is among the country's finest. A's were very much earned in those classes.

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Kabuo wrote:
$1.99 wrote:LOL i was asking if you seriously thought i took it that many times because i could not believe you actually thought that was a real situation. looks like you were the only one who did not pick up on that bud. if you actually think i took it 5 times and then applied for 3 cycles then you are the socially inept one not me hahaha. by the way, looks like you won't be even attending NYU so even if my thread was a real situation you should not be saying anything.

For the TTT undergrad, it seems like your the one who is mad not me if you took the time to defend your paltry 166 and grades at a state school in such depth. (since when does anybody make the distinction of making the top 60? why not top 50 something) lol keep arguing that a 166 is the same as a 171. i bet you think penn is the same as every school above it right? hahaha and congrats on getting a high gpa at a state school.

lastly, i did put OUT for virginia, go look at it again you clown.
This is the second time in this thread you've used "your" instead of "you're." Once, w/e. Twice, while making fun of someone for their general intelligence means you have a problem.
The concept of statistical significance also seems to fly right over his head.

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Let's see:

In this thread, he claims a 171, 161, and 168

In this thread he claims a 171, 168, and 169.

In this thread he claims to have taken it 6 times

In this thread, he claims a 171, 161, 169, and 166

He is demonstrably a trolling piece of shit.

Also you can't really say:
$1.99 wrote:LOL i was asking if you seriously thought i took it that many times because i could not believe you actually thought that was a real situation. looks like you were the only one who did not pick up on that bud. if you actually think i took it 5 times and then applied for 3 cycles then you are the socially inept one not me hahaha.
When in the past you clearly said:
it really isn't that hard to take it over 3 times. i just asked a school outside of the top 14 and they were willing to do it. the only problem was the sheer discipline it took to study for it 5 times. it felt like i was sick for a whole year.

Jack Smirks

Silver

Post by Jack Smirks » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 pm

L-O-L.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:17 pm

you are so clever thiagosplitter, you deduced from my internet post history that i am applying to law school 3 times in a row. you are great at finding solid evidence! i will tell you right now you wasted a c-note applying to harvard because your pathetic gpa isn't going to get you even on the waitlist.

kabuo, you play the role of the proverbial internet grammar nerd. thank you for pointing out that i used your instead of you're on an internet forum because obviously i did that because i was stupid not because i was lazy. please be more original next time and attack my "decision" to take the lsat 6 times.

flips88, excellent comic strip man! i am sure you thought you were very clever when you posted that but then were sad because no one commented on it. i am glad you are free enough to dig through my post history in such a detailed manner. you are such a detective! by the way, how did it feel to get rejected everywhere except for NU? way to represent the reverse splitters!

heavenwood, lol wtf is creative non fiction. if you are seriously using that as an excuse for your "hard work" then you need to just give up and call it a day. i am sure it was so hard for you write children's books while others majored in hard sciences. please tell me what creative non fiction is before you sign off.

jamsmasterj, why don't you read more than just two words in a sentence and see that i did write OUT for virignia. why would you poke fun at my logical reasoning? what is your LSAT score by the way? oh yeah, your dream school is illinois haha what a jokester you are

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:24 pm

$1.99 wrote:you are so clever thiagosplitter, you deduced from my internet post history that i am applying to law school 3 times in a row. you are great at finding solid evidence! i will tell you right now you wasted a c-note applying to harvard because your pathetic gpa isn't going to get you even on the waitlist.

kabuo, you play the role of the proverbial internet grammar nerd. thank you for pointing out that i used your instead of you're on an internet forum because obviously i did that because i was stupid not because i was lazy. please be more original next time and attack my "decision" to take the lsat 6 times.

flips88, excellent comic strip man! i am sure you thought you were very clever when you posted that but then were sad because no one commented on it. i am glad you are free enough to dig through my post history in such a detailed manner. you are such a detective! by the way, how did it feel to get rejected everywhere except for NU? way to represent the reverse splitters!

heavenwood, lol wtf is creative non fiction. if you are seriously using that as an excuse for your "hard work" then you need to just give up and call it a day. i am sure it was so hard for you write children's books while others majored in hard sciences. please tell me what creative non fiction is before you sign off.

jamsmasterj, why don't you read more than just two words in a sentence and see that i did write OUT for virignia. why would you poke fun at my logical reasoning? what is your LSAT score by the way? oh yeah, your dream school is illinois haha what a jokester you are
What do you get out of this, man?

Kabuo

Silver

Post by Kabuo » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:26 pm

$1.99 wrote:you are so clever thiagosplitter, you deduced from my internet post history that i am applying to law school 3 times in a row. you are great at finding solid evidence! i will tell you right now you wasted a c-note applying to harvard because your pathetic gpa isn't going to get you even on the waitlist.

Did you have a change of heart about being lazy?

blink

Bronze

Post by blink » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Edited to throw wood on the fire:

$1.99 is a spectacular, raging, pompous douchebag who loves to spend his nights making fun of ppl's "TTT" UG. Probably never considered that we're all in the same boat applying for LS, and UG institution doesn't matter enough to justify another 200K in debt...smh
Last edited by blink on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm

$1.99 wrote: heavenwood, lol wtf is creative non fiction. if you are seriously using that as an excuse for your "hard work" then you need to just give up and call it a day. i am sure it was so hard for you write children's books while others majored in hard sciences. please tell me what creative non fiction is before you sign off.
Creative nonfiction = memoir, personal essay, and literary journalism. David Foster Wallace, Gay Talese, and Joan Didion are among its more notable authors.

Have you ever tried writing--not technical writing or academic essay writing but a substantive piece meant to be read by a broad audience? It takes a lot of work, but four years of training has enhanced my ability to a publishable level.

Just because you can solve a calculus equation doesn't mean you can write a sentence (as the "quality" of your posts clearly indicates). They're two separate talents. Some are good at both; most are much better at one than the other. What do you think lawyers spend more time doing: writing briefs or conducting science experiments? If you make through law school and manage to snag a legal job, I can promise you that your shit writing skills will bite you in the ass.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 pm

yeah i am sure your ability to write about your sob story will help you out in the future. obviously you are a 0 or 1L.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 pm

blink wrote:--ImageRemoved--

Edited to throw wood on the fire:

$1.99 is a spectacular, raging, pompous douchebag who loves to spend his nights making fun of ppl's "TTT" UG. Probably never considered that we're all in the same boat applying for LS, and UG institution doesn't matter enough to justify another 200K in debt...smh
yeah you could have gotten my degree for $1.50 in late charges at the local library. except you are not will hunting.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Kabuo wrote:
yes because i think about each word i am about to type when i post on TLS!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 pm

$1.99 wrote:yeah i am sure your ability to write about your sob story will help you out in the future. obviously you are a 0 or 1L.
QF0L

Yeshia90

Silver

Post by Yeshia90 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:53 pm

soj

Platinum

Post by soj » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Yeshia90 wrote:[img]scarjo.gif[/img]
Too soon!

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 pm

$1.99 wrote:yeah i am sure your ability to write about your sob story will help you out in the future. obviously you are a 0 or 1L.
Sob stories (aka memoirs), traditional journalism, literary journalism, faction (equal parts fact and fiction--kind of a niche genre, but look up Lauren Slater's "Lying" for more details), vignettes, personal essays... I do it all, I do it damn well, and with continuous practice, I'm only getting better.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:01 pm

$1.99 wrote:
Kabuo wrote:
He's too lazy to even hit the fucking shift key.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm

no wonder everyone thinks liberal arts majors are worthless, no talent, very little use, and overestimated self-worth

Flips88

Diamond

Post by Flips88 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:04 pm

$1.99 wrote:no wonder everyone thinks liberal arts majors are worthless, no talent, very little use, and overestimated self-worth
The question is begged: where did you go to undergrad and in what did you major?

Jack Smirks

Silver

Post by Jack Smirks » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:06 pm

$1.99 wrote:no wonder everyone thinks liberal arts majors are worthless, no talent, very little use, and overestimated self-worth
Dude calm down you're having another one of your mental breakdowns from studying for the LSAT 6 times. Log off and take a breather.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Run-on sentence + comma splice + all-around incoherence = blech. Shitting on writing won't make you any better at it. I suggest you go back and learn the basics.

If you're feeling up to it, you can try some advanced exercises as well:

I can grade them for you if you'd like.

Kabuo

Silver

Post by Kabuo » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 pm

$1.99 wrote:
Kabuo wrote:
This explains so much.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Flips88 wrote:
The question is begged: where did you go to undergrad and in what did you major?
i went somewhere where you had two shots to get into (undergrad/lawschool) and you came up miserably short both times.

$1.99

Silver

Post by $1.99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Jack Smirks wrote:
Dude calm down you're having another one of your mental breakdowns from studying for the LSAT 6 times. Log off and take a breather.
lol are we back to this again? seriously? well at least i had a breakdown from LSAT not from trying to get a decent gpa during undergrad (3.4? well done sir!)

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”