Fee Waivers?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
commoner

Fee Waivers?

Postby commoner » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

How does one express interest in law schools of a certain state? I remember four years ago when I applied that there was some way to let the schools know that you intend to apply through LSAC. How does one do this today? Thanks!

commoner

Re: Fee Waivers?

Postby commoner » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 pm

I will answer my own question. The LSAC person who answered the phone was nicely unhelpful. She claimed that I have to contact each and every school for a fee waiver. However, upon visiting the very helpful Duke Law School admissions info page, it says the following:

"We also extend merit-based fee waivers based on the results of periodic searches of the LSAC's Candidate Referral Service. To be considered in the pool that we are searching, be sure your CRS account is active, your intended enrollment year is set correctly, and that you have either a self-reported or LSAC-calculated GPA."

You can set the year of intended enrollment under CRS options you can edit them on the LSAC website. If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me. The Duke site is pretty awesome. I will definitely be visiting and applying.

Return to “What are my chances?”