2.8 - 157 - Vet -

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
its_lunchtime

2.8 - 157 - Vet -

Postby its_lunchtime » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm also interning in a small firm in town. I have three great LOR's; two from the Army, and one from the lawyer I'm working for. I plan on applying to Santa Clara U pt, Oregon ft, Lewis & Clark pt, Loyola U Chicago pt, and Seattle U. Chances? PM if you are willing to edit PS's.

mrtoren

Re: 2.8 - 157 - Vet -

Postby mrtoren » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Loyola Chicago is a wildcard..maybe in, maybe not. Unfortunately it doesn't look like they separate FT from PT when they calculate LSAT/GPA quartiles. My guess is that you'll be near the median or a little below it for the PT program. Its worth the app.

its_lunchtime

Postby its_lunchtime » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:04 pm

What do you think about the others? I have the opportunity to retake in October, but it would be my 2nd retake. I took the first two while I was still in the military and I think the scores are evidence of how much time I had to study. I guess I'm really trying to figure out how much of a boost being a vet and working in the law office would be in admissions.

TheZoid

Postby TheZoid » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:22 pm

its_lunchtime wrote:What do you think about the others? I have the opportunity to retake in October, but it would be my 2nd retake. I took the first two while I was still in the military and I think the scores are evidence of how much time I had to study. I guess I'm really trying to figure out how much of a boost being a vet and working in the law office would be in admissions.

I would take the LSAT again. I don't think being a vet and working in a law office will be a huge boost, unfortunately.

deadpanic

Postby deadpanic » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 am

I think you're probably out at all, unfortunately. If you're interning, you have time to retake in October.

Return to “What are my chances?”