GPA 3.3, LSAT 170

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
rickdunn

GPA 3.3, LSAT 170

Postby rickdunn » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 am

I started college in the fall of '04 and won't graduate until spring of '12. I will be writing an addendum about my troubles with anti-depressants, which occurred between '06 and '09, and resulted in a lot of Ws and poor grades. My grades over my last two years will be mostly As, a few Bs, one C+, one D, and one F. The F came last semester, and I got it because I was sick for a few weeks and missed a mid-term which I couldn't make up. I'm retaking the class now and will almost certainly get an A. I'll write an addendum about this, too.

I have some interesting work experience, but overall my soft factors are probably not that great, and not a URM. Starting an internship in the fall.

I think it's likely that I will bump my LSAT by a point or two when I retake in October.

Would love to get into Georgetown. Any chance I can get it with ED and a good personal statement? If not, what schools should I be looking at?

protein

Re: GPA 3.3, LSAT 170

Postby protein » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 am

if you're sure you want GULC, go ahead and ED

get apps in as early as possible

rickdunn

Re: GPA 3.3, LSAT 170

Postby rickdunn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 am

Also, if getting T14 is my top priority, am I right in choosing Georgetown as my ED application?

Return to “What are my chances?”