Top % in a T1 school but weak LSAT: Transfer to HY possible?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Jacques_Bentley

Top % in a T1 school but weak LSAT: Transfer to HY possible?

Postby Jacques_Bentley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:18 pm

EDIT: Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Mods, please feel free to delete this thread since I re-posted it in Transfers.
Last edited by Jacques_Bentley on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

northwood

Re: Top % in a T1 school but weak LSAT: Transfer to HY possible?

Postby northwood » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 pm

once you start law school- your lsat is almost meaningless. For transfers schools want to see how you did at your school- as that is the best indication of your ability to succede in a law school environment.

Dont worry about your score. Celebrate the fact that you nailed 1L and good luck on your applications.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 pm

I recommend you repost your thread here: viewforum.php?f=27 so you don't get a clutter of 0L's responding.

Jacques_Bentley

Postby Jacques_Bentley » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm

bk1 wrote:I recommend you repost your thread here: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=27 so you don't get a clutter of 0L's responding.

Thanks, I was looking for a transfer forum but somehow I missed it. I'll go repost now. Sorry for adding useless thread here.

Return to “What are my chances?”