IUB

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm

What are the chances of getting in and getting $$$ with a 167 and a 2.7?

CanadianWolf
Posts: 10439
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: IUB

Postby CanadianWolf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 pm

As an AA male with a score of 167 on the LSAT, they may just send you a blank check. Is this an actual, or a predicted, LSAT score because recent posts indicate a score of 160 ?

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: IUB

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Mr.JD2015 wrote:What are the chances of getting in and getting $$$ with a 167 and a 2.7?

You're AA male? Try WUSTL or Illinois. Same price, better schools

User avatar
Corwin
Posts: 451
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: IUB

Postby Corwin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:37 pm

They will probably give you 120K. You know about Law School Numbers? Pretty easy to check these things for yourself.

I remember from your numerous other threads that you are an AA male. You should aim higher, although IUB is a decent option for minimal debt.

Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Re: IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 pm

@CanadianWolf ...its a predicted score I hope to get in Oct.

@Corwin yes I am an AA male and yes I heard of LSN....have you seen my list of schools?
• Georgetown
• George Washington
• American University
• University of Maryland
• William and Mary
• University of San Francisco
• University of Miami
• Seattle University
• Rutgers University, Newark
• Howard University
• Suffolk
• Temple University
• Drexel University
• Indiana University, Bloomington
• University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
• Albany
• Syracuse University
• New England Law
• California Western
• New York Law School
• Florida A&M
• Willamette
• University of Baltimore

*Subject to change

User avatar
RMstratosphere
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: IUB

Postby RMstratosphere » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Mr.JD2015 wrote:@CanadianWolf ...its a predicted score I hope to get in Oct.

@Corwin yes I am an AA male and yes I heard of LSN....have you seen my list of schools?
• Georgetown
• George Washington
• American University
• University of Maryland
• William and Mary
• University of San Francisco
• University of Miami
• Seattle University
• Rutgers University, Newark
• Howard University
• Suffolk
• Temple University
• Drexel University
• Indiana University, Bloomington
• University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
• Albany
• Syracuse University
• New England Law
• California Western
• New York Law School
• Florida A&M
• Willamette
• University of Baltimore

*Subject to change


lol @ "Mr.JD2015" not having even taken the LSAT yet.

Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Re: IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 pm

@RMstratosphere
I already took it and have a 160

???

User avatar
NYC Law
Posts: 1569
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: IUB

Postby NYC Law » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Mr.JD2015 wrote:@CanadianWolf ...its a predicted score I hope to get in Oct.

@Corwin yes I am an AA male and yes I heard of LSN....have you seen my list of schools?
• Georgetown
• George Washington
• American University
• University of Maryland
• William and Mary
• University of San Francisco
• University of Miami
• Seattle University
• Rutgers University, Newark
• Howard University
• Suffolk
• Temple University
• Drexel University
• Indiana University, Bloomington
• University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
• Albany
• Syracuse University
• New England Law
• California Western
• New York Law School
• Florida A&M
• Willamette
• University of Baltimore


*Subject to change


and
lol @ "Mr.JD2015" not having even taken the LSAT yet.


Seriously, come back with a real score. It's a little presumptuous to assume you'll get a 167 when you haven't even managed to crack a 3.0 gpa.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: IUB

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:56 pm

NYC Law wrote:
Mr.JD2015 wrote:@CanadianWolf ...its a predicted score I hope to get in Oct.

@Corwin yes I am an AA male and yes I heard of LSN....have you seen my list of schools?
• Georgetown
• George Washington
• American University
• University of Maryland
• William and Mary
• University of San Francisco
• University of Miami
• Seattle University
• Rutgers University, Newark
• Howard University
• Suffolk
• Temple University
• Drexel University
• Indiana University, Bloomington
• University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
• Albany
• Syracuse University
• New England Law
• California Western
• New York Law School
• Florida A&M
• Willamette
• University of Baltimore


*Subject to change


and
lol @ "Mr.JD2015" not having even taken the LSAT yet.


Seriously, come back with a real score. It's a little presumptuous to assume you'll get a 167 when you haven't even managed to crack a 3.0 gpa.

ouch

CanadianWolf
Posts: 10439
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: IUB

Postby CanadianWolf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:57 pm

With a 167, you should be admitted to all of your listed schools with some merit money, in my opinion. I hope your prediction is correct. Good luck !

User avatar
RMstratosphere
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: IUB

Postby RMstratosphere » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Mr.JD2015 wrote:@RMstratosphere
I already took it and have a 160

???


Allow me to further lol @ your presumptuous prediction... LOL.

Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Re: IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:12 pm

@RMstratosphere

My current LSAT is a 160. Im retaking it in Oct with hopes to score a 167 or above.

Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Re: IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:12 pm

@NYC Law

I do have a real LSAT score and it's 160.

Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Re: IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:17 pm

@NYC Law

Which of those schools from the list would you consider a safety (if any) or which school off the list I have a moderately strong chance at?

User avatar
RMstratosphere
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: IUB

Postby RMstratosphere » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Mr.JD2015 wrote:@RMstratosphere

My current LSAT is a 160. Im retaking it in Oct with hopes to score a 167 or above.


Good luck; http://www.lsac.org/LSACResources/Data/ ... erData.pdf

Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Re: IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 pm

What schools do I have a good shot at from my list?

User avatar
RMstratosphere
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: IUB

Postby RMstratosphere » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Mr.JD2015 wrote:What schools do I have a good shot at from my list?


Any answer based on your current LSAT score will be wildly different than an answer based on a 167.

User avatar
RMstratosphere
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: IUB

Postby RMstratosphere » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:58 pm

RMstratosphere wrote:
Mr.JD2015 wrote:What schools do I have a good shot at from my list?


Any answer based on your current LSAT score will be wildly different than an answer based on a 167.


You've made at least a dozen of these "chance me" style posts. Stop. You've gotten an answer as to your current LSAT. Either come back when you have a new score or use LSN.

Mr.JD2015
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Re: IUB

Postby Mr.JD2015 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

RMstratosphere wrote:
RMstratosphere wrote:
Mr.JD2015 wrote:What schools do I have a good shot at from my list?


Any answer based on your current LSAT score will be wildly different than an answer based on a 167.


You've made at least a dozen of these "chance me" style posts. Stop. You've gotten an answer as to your current LSAT. Either come back when you have a new score or use LSN.



touché lol




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests