Law school predictor results?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
ArtVandalay

Law school predictor results?

Postby ArtVandalay » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 am

I've heard that this is not too reliable for splitters, so what is the best way to utilize this site? I have a 3.18 approx and a 171 LSAT, how should I view these results being a splitter to help with my chances at certain schools?

JD2014

Re: Law school predictor results?

Postby JD2014 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:45 am

Run a search on this site for the terms splitter friendly. You'll find threads discussing the issue in general, and with regard to almost every school in particular.

I think the short answer is Northwestern with work experience, and UVA with early decision are the best bets in the T-14, and WUSTL, IU-B coming to mind in the T-25.

Also, go to lawschoolnumbers.com and look at the graphs for your target schools.

Of course, the best advice is that if you're a splitter, apply to lots of schools. The increased app fees are the price you pay for the low GPA.

ArtVandalay

Re: Law school predictor results?

Postby ArtVandalay » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:58 am

JD2014 wrote:Run a search on this site for the terms splitter friendly. You'll find threads discussing the issue in general, and with regard to almost every school in particular.

I think the short answer is Northwestern with work experience, and UVA with early decision are the best bets in the T-14, and WUSTL, IU-B coming to mind in the T-25.

Also, go to lawschoolnumbers.com and look at the graphs for your target schools.

Of course, the best advice is that if you're a splitter, apply to lots of schools. The increased app fees are the price you pay for the low GPA.

Thanks for the help

Return to “What are my chances?”