I'd appreciate input from you guys.
Non-urm male, 167, 174/3.75
$40,000 each year at GULC.
While in undergrad always wanted to go HYS or CCN. Messed up on my first LSAT (pt average was 175) and did pretty well second time (couldn't apply to CCN this cycle because I had to retake).
Few things to consider:
1) Looking for DC and NYC biglaw. Not really interested in clerkship.
2) Undergrad gpa upward trending, maxing out at 3.85 as a senior, and 3.75 cumulative.
3) Currently getting a MA in IR. Grad school gpa really bad - barely graduating level. Would this hurt my chance significantly? Or do law schools not care about grad transcripts?
4) Will graduate almost with ZERO debt from GULC, but not sure about going there.
5) Columbia ED chances next cycle? Will Columbia be as generous as GULC with scholarship? Money is a huge issue for me.
Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 pm
- Posts: 8954
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am
Don't post duplicate threads.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests