Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
MoneyBags
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby MoneyBags » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 pm

What do you think?

User avatar
dr123
Posts: 3503
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby dr123 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:11 pm

in at all probably

bhan87
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:08 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby bhan87 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm

My guess would be in for sure at CCN and at least one of HYS.

User avatar
Spookyghost
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby Spookyghost » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 pm

In everywhere.

MoneyBags
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby MoneyBags » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Even though I have an average PS?

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:19 pm

MoneyBags wrote:Even though I have an average PS?


Anything short of sending them a picture of Chuck Norris or Charlie Sheen is acceptable imo.

bhan87
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:08 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby bhan87 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 pm

MoneyBags wrote:Even though I have an average PS?


Just don't make any mistakes. Get it edited by multiple people.

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby subtle » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm

I don't think that what I had to say in my PS was remarkable, but it was well-written. Well-written essays can count for A LOT.

I am in at Columbia and NYU. Out at Harvard, but waitlisted at Yale. Your numbers are MUCH better than mine.

In short, whatever you say in your application, say it well. You'll be just fine.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby Bildungsroman » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:22 pm

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=139785#p3683520

MoneyBags wrote:I have a 3.6 from Truman State University 171 LSAT. 3 years of really great leadership-oriented and strong extracurricular and current volunteer/leadership activities.

I've already sent in GULC, Cornell, UVA, NYU, UChicago, UMichigan, Duke, Penn, Northwestern and Harvard for the hell of it.…(so much money spent…)
Do you think I can get in/get some killer bank?

Thank you!

:?:

FiveSermon
Posts: 1507
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby FiveSermon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

In at all. You are probably one out of like 3 AA males to have a 180 in a given cycle.

User avatar
Ty Webb
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby Ty Webb » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=139785#p3683520

MoneyBags wrote:I have a 3.6 from Truman State University 171 LSAT. 3 years of really great leadership-oriented and strong extracurricular and current volunteer/leadership activities.

I've already sent in GULC, Cornell, UVA, NYU, UChicago, UMichigan, Duke, Penn, Northwestern and Harvard for the hell of it.…(so much money spent…)
Do you think I can get in/get some killer bank?

Thank you!

:?:

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm

FiveSermon wrote:In at all. You are probably one out of like 3 AA males to have a 180 in a given cycle.


This. Black + 180 = PROFIT. Congrats.

User avatar
drmguy
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 am

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby drmguy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Ty Webb wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=139785#p3683520

MoneyBags wrote:I have a 3.6 from Truman State University 171 LSAT. 3 years of really great leadership-oriented and strong extracurricular and current volunteer/leadership activities.

I've already sent in GULC, Cornell, UVA, NYU, UChicago, UMichigan, Duke, Penn, Northwestern and Harvard for the hell of it.…(so much money spent…)
Do you think I can get in/get some killer bank?

Thank you!

:?:
[/]

Are either of the stats real?

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: Black male. 3.53, 180. HYSCCN?

Postby 005618502 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=139785#p3683520

MoneyBags wrote:I have a 3.6 from Truman State University 171 LSAT. 3 years of really great leadership-oriented and strong extracurricular and current volunteer/leadership activities.

I've already sent in GULC, Cornell, UVA, NYU, UChicago, UMichigan, Duke, Penn, Northwestern and Harvard for the hell of it.…(so much money spent…)
Do you think I can get in/get some killer bank?

Thank you!

:?:


Not cool man. flameee




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest