What schools might want me with a 2.5-2.7/157 (non-URM)?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
ChaseReynolds

What schools might want me with a 2.5-2.7/157 (non-URM)?

Postby ChaseReynolds » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 am

I have read through a few pages of this board, but haven't come across someone with exactly the same situation.

I am obviously not expecting to be courted by top-tier schools and from what I can see, a few points higher on my LSAT would have been greatly beneficial. I was wondering what sort of schools would be interested in me. If I'm not mistaken, I may have a good shot at St. Mary's here in San Antonio.

Any information that could help me would be appreciated. :D

blacklawboss

Re: What schools might want me with a 2.5-2.7/157 (non-URM)?

Postby blacklawboss » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 am

ChaseReynolds wrote:I have read through a few pages of this board, but haven't come across someone with exactly the same situation.

I am obviously not expecting to be courted by top-tier schools and from what I can see, a few points higher on my LSAT would have been greatly beneficial. I was wondering what sort of schools would be interested in me. If I'm not mistaken, I may have a good shot at St. Mary's here in San Antonio.

Cooley, Thomas Jefferson, Touro, and....Retake!

ChaseReynolds

Postby ChaseReynolds » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:08 am

blacklawboss wrote:

I figured retake would be on the short list of possibilities. I know I would probably do better, but I'd hate to do worse. Thank you for suggesting schools as well, though.

Tainted_Praise

Postby Tainted_Praise » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 am

Retake.

Malcolm8X

Postby Malcolm8X » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:49 am

blacklawboss wrote:
ChaseReynolds wrote:I have read through a few pages of this board, but haven't come across someone with exactly the same situation.

That GPA is killer. You gotta compensate it with a HIGH LSAT.

ashrh01

Postby ashrh01 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm

go to law school predictor and put in your info for the TTT/TTTT schools and see what comes up. unfortunately you probably don't have much chance even at many TTT schools. You need a higher LSAT to counter your GPA.

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com/wp-co ... ograms.htm

FuManChusco

Postby FuManChusco » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 pm

You can't kill what's already dead. A lower score probably wouldn't hurt you at all. Retake.

TLSNYC

Postby TLSNYC » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:58 pm

ChaseReynolds wrote:I was wondering what sort of schools would be interested in me.

Schools not worth attending.
Sorry to be harsh, but retake is TCR.

Return to “What are my chances?”