2.9/154/Hispanic/Competed In Miss World Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
surveyquestion

New

Re: 2.9/154/Hispanic/Competed In Miss World

Post by surveyquestion » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
harrijust86 wrote:I guess we are ignoring the fact that you are explicitly told not to go back and check over answers durring the LSAT. Anyway, I agree with FUman. There is definitely hope if you retake and reaply. GW is splitter friendly and I am a case for that. Georgetown with an ED isn't that out of mind. This is assuming that you get in the 170+ range. Desert Fox can be a bit of a dick sometimes, but he is a realist and is right. Let us know when you have a legit score.
....I didn't flip back in the test booklet... I realized this when I was looking at all of the answers on my answer sheet. I realized that although I had gotten through all of the questions, I was still two answers short....Anyhow. Yeah I'll retake. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Oh and I competed in 2009....My country is US friendly.... I also have dual citizenship. I think with a 170+ maybe even a 168+ with ED to GWU possible Georgetown.... I'll be good....
so let me get this straight. you are banking on a 170 yet you answered all the questions on your last LSAT and yet still came up two filled-in bubbles short.

i can't be the only one reading this who LOLed.
i don't think it's beng cruel. i think it's that you have a bad gpa, bad lsat and seem to think you deserve admission to places over people who worked hard in UG and to get a top score on the LSAT only because you are Spanish and pretty.

these things will help you, but to think they are game changers is not realistic.

i have a low gpa because i worked 40 hours+ through UG to support myself and help provide for my younger siblings, and a very high LSAT yet I did not nor do I expect any kindness on my GPA with a legitimate excuse. I don't see how competing in Miss World is a game changer when we have people who won bravery medals in combat who do not get into tier-1 with a 2.9/154. Are you saying because you look okay in a swimsuit, you are more impressive than somebody who won a medal in combat?
Last edited by surveyquestion on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

harrijust86

Bronze

Post by harrijust86 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:18 pm

sighsigh wrote:EDIT: Nm.

Damnit. Didnt see it, now i will never know!!

BeautifulBeauty

New

Post by BeautifulBeauty » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 pm

....I didn't flip back in the test booklet... I realized this when I was looking at all of the answers on my answer sheet. I realized that although I had gotten through all of the questions, I was still two answers short....Anyhow. Yeah I'll retake. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Oh and I competed in 2009....My country is US friendly.... I also have dual citizenship. I think with a 170+ maybe even a 168+ with ED to GWU possible Georgetown.... I'll be good....[/quote]
so let me get this straight. you are banking on a 170 yet you answered all the questions on your last LSAT and yet still came up two filled-in bubbles short.

i can't be the only one reading this who LOLed.[/quote][/quote]
i don't think it's beng cruel. i think it's that you have a bad gpa, bad lsat and seem to think you deserve admission to places over people who worked hard in UG and to get a top score on the LSAT only because you are Spanish and pretty.

these things will help you, but to think they are game changers is not realistic.[/quote]

How many other people are splitters? How many other people contemplate taking the LSAT again in order to get a higher lsat score to balance out their gpa......But yet that means that since I am "spanish and pretty" ....I think that I am deserving of things based on that alone? No. Which is why I am retaking. To raise my lsat score. You've got to be kidding me. Anyhow. Thanks to those who have helped. I'm retaking...And applying for next cycle.

Also, I added the fact that I competed in Miss World, because whether you like it or not... It does set me apart from the pack... In order to compete in Miss World you have to be more than "pretty" ....It's more than prancing around on the stage in formal wear.

jeremysen

Bronze

Post by jeremysen » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 pm

surveyquestion wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote: ....I didn't flip back in the test booklet... I realized this when I was looking at all of the answers on my answer sheet. I realized that although I had gotten through all of the questions, I was still two answers short....Anyhow. Yeah I'll retake. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Oh and I competed in 2009....My country is US friendly.... I also have dual citizenship. I think with a 170+ maybe even a 168+ with ED to GWU possible Georgetown.... I'll be good....

i can't be the only one reading this who LOLed.

these things will help you, but to think they are game changers is not realistic.

i have a low gpa because i worked 40 hours+ through UG to support myself and help provide for my younger siblings, and a very high LSAT yet I did not nor do I expect any kindness on my GPA with a legitimate excuse. I don't see how competing in Miss World is a game changer when we have people who won bravery medals in combat who do not get into tier-1 with a 2.9/154. Are you saying because you look okay in a swimsuit, you are more impressive than somebody who won a medal in combat?
After editing your post twice, you still couldn't deliver a cogent argument. OP, ignore.

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:24 pm

jeremysen wrote:
After editing your post twice, you still couldn't deliver a cogent argument. OP, ignore.
disagree. OP, do not ignore.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BeautifulBeauty

New

Post by BeautifulBeauty » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:26 pm

i have a low gpa because i worked 40 hours+ through UG to support myself and help provide for my younger siblings, and a very high LSAT yet I did not nor do I expect any kindness on my GPA with a legitimate excuse. I don't see how competing in Miss World is a game changer when we have people who won bravery medals in combat who do not get into tier-1 with a 2.9/154. Are you saying because you look okay in a swimsuit, you are more impressive than somebody who won a medal in combat?[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I'm not trying to get into anything with a 154... I am retaking. Anyhow. I am done responding to you. You're either some ugly overweight chick with acne... Or some over achieving loser who is trying to make up for his inability to attract the opposite sex, through educational merits and the ranking of his credit card.
Last edited by BeautifulBeauty on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:27 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
Also, I added the fact that I competed in Miss World, because whether you like it or not... It does set me apart from the pack... In order to compete in Miss World you have to be more than "pretty" ....It's more than prancing around on the stage in formal wear.
regardless of what you yourself think, it's what adcomms think of this that really matters. i'm gonna go ahead and say they aren't going to be impressed unless you can deliver a more tangible definition of all the hard work and discipline being in the miss world pageant entails. and even then i think there is such a taboo on the topic that it still won't work to your advantage. just my opinion

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Are you spanish or hispanic? Mexican is considered urm and will give you a boost but argentina or spanish will not.

BeautifulBeauty

New

Post by BeautifulBeauty » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:Are you spanish or hispanic? Mexican is considered urm and will give you a boost but argentina or spanish will not.
Predominantly Spanish speaking HISPANIC country. That is US friendly. No I will not disclose the country.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:31 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:Are you spanish or hispanic? Mexican is considered urm and will give you a boost but argentina or spanish will not.
Predominantly Spanish speaking HISPANIC country. That is US friendly. No I will not disclose the country.
not URM then

also, do you understand how hard it is to jump 16 points on a sat LSAT? come back when you've done it.

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:31 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
OK, but you'll have to be mexican, puerto rican, cuban, etc to be considered urm from what I understand. Just an fyi.

BeautifulBeauty

New

Post by BeautifulBeauty » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:33 pm

paulinaporizkova wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
not URM then

also, do you understand how hard it is to jump 16 points on a sat LSAT? come back when you've done it.

You must be a really ugly girl with a really sad life.... So bitter and so negative. Seems as though you get joy out of bringing others down. Welp. If I don't get in. At least I know I'm not ugly and I can always marry a professional athlete. You my dear. Will always be ugly. And hide behind the names of retired super models.... It's obvious you're jealous... It's obvious you wish you could have had the opportunity I had. You didn't get over it.

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:34 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
not URM then

You must be a really ugly girl with a really sad life.... So bitter and so negative. Seems as though you get joy out of bringing others down. Welp. If I don't get in. At least I know I'm not ugly and I can always marry a professional athlete. You my dear. Will always be ugly. And hide behind the names of retired super models.... It's obvious you're jealous... It's obvious you wish you could have had the opportunity I had. You didn't get over it.
You better be kidding me, troll...

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

sighsigh

Bronze

Post by sighsigh » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Lol this has got to be a flame.

Back on topic...OP has chance at GWU and Georgetown ED if LSAT score is above their 75th percentiles (168 and 172). This is assuming non-URM, if URM then you can go lower (not sure how much).

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
not URM then

LOL. YOU READ MY MIND BABY

/wasting time with this psycho bitch.

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
You better be kidding me, troll...
gaia i will pay you 5 dollars if you ban this troll....pretty please?

justadude55

Silver

Post by justadude55 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
not URM then

What is so great about being a professional athlete that all women want to marry them?

And why the hell would marriage enter the convo of law school applications? Maybe it is this chain of logical jumps that led to the 154 LSAT?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

BeautifulBeauty

New

Post by BeautifulBeauty » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm

justadude55 wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:.
not URM then

You must be a really ugly girl with a really sad life.... So bitter and so negative. Seems as though you get joy out of bringing others down. Welp. If I don't get in. At least I know I'm not ugly and I can always marry a professional athlete. You my dear. Will always be ugly. And hide behind the names of retired super models.... It's obvious you're jealous... It's obvious you wish you could have had the opportunity I had. You didn't get over it.[/quote]
What is so great about being a professional athlete that all women want to marry them?

And why the hell would marriage enter the convo of law school applications? Maybe it is this chain of logical jumps that led to the 154 LSAT?[/quote]
--ImageRemoved--

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 pm

justadude55 wrote: What is so great about being a professional athlete that all women want to marry them?
Notsureifsrs

justadude55

Silver

Post by justadude55 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 pm

BeautifulBeauty wrote:
justadude55 wrote:
BeautifulBeauty wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:.
not URM then

And why the hell would marriage enter the convo of law school applications? Maybe it is this chain of logical jumps that led to the 154 LSAT?[/quote]
--ImageRemoved--[/quote]
only 1 of those girls is doable anyway.

justadude55

Silver

Post by justadude55 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
justadude55 wrote: What is so great about being a professional athlete that all women want to marry them?
Notsureifsrs
english?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

paulinaporizkova

Gold

Post by paulinaporizkova » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:45 pm

justadude55 wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
Notsureifsrs
english?
"not sure if serious". although this is really a moot point because this bitch isn't gonna meet any pro athletes paying sticker at wayne state for law school

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm

justadude55 wrote:
Patriot1208 wrote:
Notsureifsrs
english?
The internet, how does it work?

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm

OP banned for alting and trolling her own thread.

Thread closed for high levels of WTF.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”