2.9 161 all apps are complete as of early january,
2 admits so far but most of my apps are on hold pending my feb score results.
I don't think I did a whole lot better this time (160-163ish) Should I remove the holds and just send my apps to review? I'm worried about the consequences of not being reviewed until early march if its only to gain 1 or 2 lsat points.
FYI this question applys mostly to temple, whose deadline is march 15
LSN - USMCJAG
Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests