Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar

Posts: 5765
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am


Postby gaud » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm

I would prefer to attend ASU as i am from that location and would not mind to practice and live in Arizona for the remainder of my life.

With my current scores what are my best options?

I know i could have studied harder on the LSAT and received a better score so i would say that now i am debating whether i should take a year off once i finish my undergrad in may and then study my ass off and try and receive a better score (160's preferably like 165ish) on the October LSAT or something. Can anyone give advice?

I am just wondering if you all can help me decide whether or not taking this year off will be worth it, i may be able to get into ASU with my scores now, but would the scholarship money from a better LSAT score be worth the time off?

better scores might also help me get into a school such as UC Davis or W&M?

So far i have just received acceptances from Michigan State and Seton Hall both offering $$$$

Last edited by gaud on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Posts: 4155
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: 3.65 / 159.... help

Postby rebexness » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Posts: 2985
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: 3.65 / 159.... help

Postby ndirish2010 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Take a year off, study, get a higher score, and if you still want to stay in Arizona then take $$$$ from UA or ASU. If not, go for a T30 or a T14 if you hit 169/170.

Return to “What are my chances??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 6 guests