Graduate student Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
euskadi

Bronze

Graduate student

Post by euskadi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:47 am

Removed
Last edited by euskadi on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rman1201

Silver

Re: Graduate student; 3.98/167

Post by rman1201 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:54 am

ED to UVA

Ialdabaoth

Bronze

Post by Ialdabaoth » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:03 am

I would say you have a decent shot at Berkeley and a good chance at Cornell. Also, EDing at any of the lower T14 (not just UVA) should give you a good chance IMO. Have you checked out http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com ? It's very helpful, especially if you're interested in seeing what numbers get $.

The Gentleman

Silver

Post by The Gentleman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 am

You're not planning on applying this cycle right? Because if you are, a bunch of WLs are coming your way.

If you get your app in early next cycle, then Cornell, Berk, and even GULC are worth app fees. And if you really want to go to the highest ranked school possible at sticker, then ED at Mich, UVa, or Penn.

r6_philly

Diamond

Post by r6_philly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 am

The Gentleman wrote:You're not planning on applying this cycle right? Because if you are, a bunch of WLs are coming your way.

If you get your app in early next cycle, then Cornell, Berk, and even GULC are worth app fees. And if you really want to go to the highest ranked school possible at sticker, then ED at Mich, UVa, or Penn.
There is a chance ED at CCN. Not a great one, but it's not auto reject.

euskadi

Bronze

Post by euskadi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 am

Ialdabaoth wrote:I would say you have a decent shot at Berkeley and a good chance at Cornell. Also, EDing at any of the lower T14 (not just UVA) should give you a good chance IMO. Have you checked out http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com ? It's very helpful, especially if you're interested in seeing what numbers get $.
I had forgotten about this site. Thanks for the reminder.
The Gentleman wrote:You're not planning on applying this cycle right? Because if you are, a bunch of WLs are coming your way.

I'll be applying next September/October, and it'll probably be October if I decide to retake the LSAT. This is likely, as my prospects would drastically change with a 170+.

To everyone else - I've taken note of your contributions and very much appreciate your willingness to help.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”