166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
shnoop
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby shnoop » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 am

I was a UCLA Undergrad and graduated with a 3.99 GPA as a history major. I scored a 166 on the December LSAT and sent in my applications the first week of January. I had some strong softs. I started a fraternity on campus and was a member of many campus organizations. I have also been a legal intern for several months. What are my chances at UCLA/USC or any top 10's. Please help with your opinions :D

shnoop
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby shnoop » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 am

help please :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Veyron
Posts: 3598
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 am

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby Veyron » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 am

shnoop wrote:I was a UCLA Undergrad and graduated with a 3.99 GPA as a history major. I scored a 166 on the December LSAT and sent in my applications the first week of January. I had some strong softs. I started a fraternity on campus and was a member of many campus organizations. I have also been a legal intern for several months. What are my chances at UCLA/USC or any top 10's. Please help with your opinions :D


Your softs suck. However, enjoy BOALT!

shnoop
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby shnoop » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am

Veyron wrote:
shnoop wrote:I was a UCLA Undergrad and graduated with a 3.99 GPA as a history major. I scored a 166 on the December LSAT and sent in my applications the first week of January. I had some strong softs. I started a fraternity on campus and was a member of many campus organizations. I have also been a legal intern for several months. What are my chances at UCLA/USC or any top 10's. Please help with your opinions :D


Your softs suck. However, enjoy BOALT!


hahaha illl take that. I have some other softs but i guess they are not that amazing... What specifically do u think makes boalt such a strong posibilty?

d34d9823
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby d34d9823 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 am

shnoop wrote:
Veyron wrote:
shnoop wrote:I was a UCLA Undergrad and graduated with a 3.99 GPA as a history major. I scored a 166 on the December LSAT and sent in my applications the first week of January. I had some strong softs. I started a fraternity on campus and was a member of many campus organizations. I have also been a legal intern for several months. What are my chances at UCLA/USC or any top 10's. Please help with your opinions :D


Your softs suck. However, enjoy BOALT!


hahaha illl take that. I have some other softs but i guess they are not that amazing... What specifically do u think makes boalt such a strong posibilty?

They don't care if their students are dumb as fuck as long as they work hard and are interesting.

User avatar
Veyron
Posts: 3598
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 am

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby Veyron » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 am

d34dluk3 wrote:
shnoop wrote:
Veyron wrote:
shnoop wrote:I was a UCLA Undergrad and graduated with a 3.99 GPA as a history major. I scored a 166 on the December LSAT and sent in my applications the first week of January. I had some strong softs. I started a fraternity on campus and was a member of many campus organizations. I have also been a legal intern for several months. What are my chances at UCLA/USC or any top 10's. Please help with your opinions :D


Your softs suck. However, enjoy BOALT!


hahaha illl take that. I have some other softs but i guess they are not that amazing... What specifically do u think makes boalt such a strong posibilty?

They don't care if their students are dumb as fuck as long as they work hard and are interesting have a good GPA.


FTFY.

d34d9823
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby d34d9823 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 am

Satire aside, go here: lawschoolpredictor.com

shnoop
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby shnoop » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 am

d34dluk3 wrote:Satire aside, go here: lawschoolpredictor.com


I have but because im applying late im uncertain... :cry:

d34d9823
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby d34d9823 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 am

shnoop wrote:
d34dluk3 wrote:Satire aside, go here: lawschoolpredictor.com


I have but because im applying late im uncertain... :cry:

None of us can tell you anything, unfortunately. I will say that applying late is not the kiss of death that TLS likes to think. Give it a shot and see what happens. If you're still in school, a year of work experience will be good for you anyway if you don't hit your targets and have to wait a year.

User avatar
Veyron
Posts: 3598
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 am

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby Veyron » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 am

d34dluk3 wrote:
shnoop wrote:
d34dluk3 wrote:Satire aside, go here: lawschoolpredictor.com


I have but because im applying late im uncertain... :cry:

None of us can tell you anything, unfortunately. I will say that applying late is not the kiss of death that TLS likes to think. Give it a shot and see what happens. If you're still in school, a year of work experience will be good for you anyway if you don't hit your targets and have to wait a year.


Oh shit, you're applying THIS cycle. That is a BAD BAD idea. Boalt's Dean has specifically said that "the early bird catches the worm." Applying this late will ruin what would otherwise be a strong chance of admission.
Last edited by Veyron on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

d34d9823
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby d34d9823 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 am

Veyron wrote:Oh shit, you're applying THIS cycle. That is a BAD BAD idea. Boalt's Dean has specifically said that "the early bird catches the warm." Applying this late will ruin what would otherwise be a strong chance of admission.

Maybe he wants a cool.

User avatar
Veyron
Posts: 3598
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 am

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby Veyron » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 am

d34dluk3 wrote:
Veyron wrote:Oh shit, you're applying THIS cycle. That is a BAD BAD idea. Boalt's Dean has specifically said that "the early bird catches the warm." Applying this late will ruin what would otherwise be a strong chance of admission.

Maybe he wants a cool.


SPELCHECKPWND

d34d9823
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: 166 LSAT 3.99 GPA chances at UCLA/USC or Top10

Postby d34d9823 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 am

Veyron wrote:
d34dluk3 wrote:
Veyron wrote:Oh shit, you're applying THIS cycle. That is a BAD BAD idea. Boalt's Dean has specifically said that "the early bird catches the warm." Applying this late will ruin what would otherwise be a strong chance of admission.

Maybe he wants a cool.


SPELCHECKPWND

I don't get it, dude. Those two keys are like as far away as possible.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest