Curious about what "Reach" schools I can add? (AA Male)

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
kalvano

Re: Curious about what "Reach" schools I can add? (AA Male)

Postby kalvano » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:11 am

Has it occurred to any one of you that you are getting trolled?

daburrel

Postby daburrel » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 am

kalvano wrote:Has it occurred to any one of you that you are getting trolled?

Wow! Really? I have been around here quite a while, posted my PS for critiques and all and you say troll....that's laughable.

You keep saying about "my plans" like if you go to Wall Street and ask Goldman Sachs what's their competitive advantage they will tell you. Don't worry about my plan but as long as I feel comfortable taking on that risk it should be fine, only I live my life. If I ask for advice and put those "guidelines" out there like (I don't plan to retake) I shouldn't get those answers. If my thread has 0 replies that means I had no real feedback for me, but to offer me advice I didn't ask for is intrusive and also rude when I chose to respectfully decline it and you guys get all up in arms.

jaestro

Postby jaestro » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:50 am

Perhaps, because the OP is writing in somewhat comprehensive english, thus warranting a score of better than a 151.
If this guy is for real, and is willing to take on all this debt, perhaps the best advice would be to find a wife who has no debt and who makes respectable money. Otherwise, you have the opportunity to be screwed for life. At least she could buy your house while you are paying back your loans. And I mean no disrespect, I think this advice is valid for many, and may even apply to myself one day.

Return to “What are my chances?”