156 3.3 AA URM what are my chances.

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
blacklawboss

156 3.3 AA URM what are my chances.

Postby blacklawboss » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:10 pm

I have over 10 years of high level executive experience. out of undergrad for over 10 years wont be too specific. Huge community involvement. 1st college grad in my family

Fordham PT
NYU (fantasy reach)
Cardozo
St. John's pt
Seton Hall pt
Rutgers pt
Northwestern

Be gentle folks

JenDarby

Re: 156 3.3 AA URM what are my chances.

Postby JenDarby » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm

a 158/3.3/AA friend of mine, straight out of undergrad, just got into UIUC with a 75k scholarship. If you're looking for acceptance plus some $$, they don't charge an app fee, so you might want to throw an app at them.

(I mentioned UIUC since it seemed that with the inclusion of Northwestern, it might not be entirely out of your clear regional preference)

blacklawboss

Postby blacklawboss » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:23 am

JenDarby wrote:a 158/3.3/AA friend of mine, straight out of undergrad, just got into UIUC with a 75k scholarship. If you're looking for acceptance plus some $$, they don't charge an app fee, so you might want to throw an app at them.

(I mentioned UIUC since it seemed that with the inclusion of Northwestern, it might not be entirely out of your clear regional preference)

whats UIUC?

JenDarby

Postby JenDarby » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:26 am

University of Illinois

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 am

JenDarby wrote:a 158/3.3/AA friend of mine, straight out of undergrad, just got into UIUC with a 75k scholarship. If you're looking for acceptance plus some $$, they don't charge an app fee, so you might want to throw an app at them.

I'd throw apps at Notre Dame and Indiana-Bloomington also, if one were going to look in the Chicago area. They both throw $$$ around at URMs.

blacklawboss

Postby blacklawboss » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 am

vanwinkle wrote:

I'd throw apps at Notre Dame and Indiana-Bloomington also, if one were going to look in the Chicago area. They both throw $$$ around at URMs.

I want to stay in New York area I picked Northwestern because I know they are really big on career experience and softs. more than the hardcore #'s

Return to “What are my chances?”