3.91gpa/167lsat

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
truekakaka

3.91gpa/167lsat

Postby truekakaka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Hey all,

Just been wondering what my chances would be for t14 schools. I did some serious research as an undergrad for 3 professors, so I feel my LORs will be very well written considering how close I was to my professors. Also have experience as a high school mentor through my school's "outreach program" where undergrads would go to underserved cities and mentor high school kids once a week on what to expect when applying to and attending college. Lastly, I have internship experience with the local public defender's office.

thanks

Patriot1208

Re: 3.91gpa/167lsat

Postby Patriot1208 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:46 pm

In at cornell, small shots at Michigan or UVA with ED.

icouldbuyu

Re: 3.91gpa/167lsat

Postby icouldbuyu » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 pm

truekakaka wrote:Hey all,

Just been wondering what my chances would be for t14 schools. I did some serious research as an undergrad for 3 professors, so I feel my LORs will be very well written considering how close I was to my professors. Also have experience as a high school mentor through my school's "outreach program" where undergrads would go to underserved cities and mentor high school kids once a week on what to expect when applying to and attending college. Lastly, I have internship experience with the local public defender's office.

thanks

I had a slightly lower GPA with the same LSAT and got into UVA ED. I don't know if you could get in this late in the cycle, but you're probably in next cycle if you apply early enough. Also work on your PS. Since you're borderline, an above average PS is probably needed.

Return to “What are my chances?”