Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
stmayer

Postby stmayer » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 am

Last edited by stmayer on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Adjudicator

Re: 3.84 GPA: 170 LSAT

Postby Adjudicator » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:01 am

stmayer wrote:I applied last week to NYU, Columbia, Berkeley, and Chicago, and knowing how late it is in the cycle, I'm wondering if I've got a shot (I almost skipped my Boalt application because I hear they value early applications so highly).

My 170 is from this December, first attempt. I've got moderate softs, not peace core/cured cancer level, but not bad. Any thoughts? Also, when do people who apply in January usually hear back from schools?

I just want to be the first to say: LOL at the suggestion of the Peace Corps being an exceptional soft.

But, more to the point, you are very late, but your numbers are pretty solid and you may still get in. If it doesn't work out, you can apply very early next cycle and you should have good results.

glewz

Postby glewz » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:02 am

stmayer wrote:I applied last week to NYU, Columbia, Berkeley, and Chicago, and knowing how late it is in the cycle, I'm wondering if I've got a shot (I almost skipped my Boalt application because I hear they value early applications so highly).

My 170 is from this December, first attempt. I've got moderate softs, not peace core/cured cancer level, but not bad. Any thoughts? Also, when do people who apply in January usually hear back from schools?

Pretty late - you might get one in CCN. Boalt...i don't think so

stmayer

Postby stmayer » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Return to “What are my chances?”