3.69 / 169 UGA, Texas, Vandy, Cornell

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Grizz

Re: 3.69 / 169 UGA, Texas, Vandy, Cornell

Postby Grizz » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Pricer wrote:I'm still kicking myself for not applying to Berkeley, too. I should have taken the money I wasted on the Texas application and spent it there.

20/20 hindsight bro. Berk might have been worth the app, but they love high GPAs and a good story.

Pricer

Re: 3.69 / 169 UGA, Texas, Vandy, Cornell

Postby Pricer » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 am

rad law wrote:
Pricer wrote:I'm still kicking myself for not applying to Berkeley, too. I should have taken the money I wasted on the Texas application and spent it there.

20/20 hindsight bro. Berk might have been worth the app, but they love high GPAs and a good story.

Yeah. I guess there is no reason to be mad about Texas. They simply did not feel they could admit me. It's their choice. I do wish I had applied to Berkeley, though, even though I know my chances of admission there were lower than Texas. I have been frustrated all day, and there is no reason to be. You guys are thinking much more clearly about this than I am, and you're right.

Return to “What are my chances?”