3.3/cancel/162 Loyola/Pepperdine/Chapman Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
gothamm

Silver

3.3/cancel/162 Loyola/Pepperdine/Chapman

Post by gothamm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 pm

what are my chances to

-Loyola
-Pepperdine

Just want to get admission, would not care if they did not offer $$$

As for $$$, what are my chances at:

-Chapman
-UCSD
-Southwestern

Pepperdine is my top choice.

gothamm

Silver

Re: 3.3/cancel/162 Loyola/Pepperdine/Chapman

Post by gothamm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 pm

oh, and i will be barely making the jan 31st deadline for all of them

twert

Bronze

Post by twert » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:12 pm

you have a shot at loyola and pepperdine, but its no sure thing. you won't get money. you will however get lots of money from southwestern and chapman. as for ucsd, has that become official already?

NorCalBruin

Silver

Post by NorCalBruin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:18 pm

No. He probably meant USD.

saintsfan200

New

Post by saintsfan200 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:23 pm

twert wrote:you have a shot at loyola and pepperdine, but its no sure thing. you won't get money. you will however get lots of money from southwestern and chapman. as for ucsd, has that become official already?
I'm in a similar situation with 3.1 and 162 looking to get into Loyola/Pepperdine. Granted my GPA is lower, but can you really expect $$ from Southwestern this late in the cycle with such stats, or is .2 that much of a difference?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

twert

Bronze

Post by twert » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 pm

saintsfan200 wrote:
twert wrote:you have a shot at loyola and pepperdine, but its no sure thing. you won't get money. you will however get lots of money from southwestern and chapman. as for ucsd, has that become official already?
I'm in a similar situation with 3.1 and 162 looking to get into Loyola/Pepperdine. Granted my GPA is lower, but can you really expect $$ from Southwestern this late in the cycle with such stats, or is .2 that much of a difference?
i really don't know this late in the cycle, schools distribute money at different times and in different ways. southwestern is more frugal with money than chapman to begin with, so who knows.

gothamm

Silver

Post by gothamm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:37 pm

I meant USD. excuse me.

The thing depressing me is that i will barely make the jan 31 deadline that most of these schools have, as i am waiting on a transcript to be sent (from a #$%$% city college where i took ONE FREAKING SUMMER CLASS..told them back in november to send it in)...without it LSAC wont create a GPA file for me. What a stupid way to delay applications...

And i realize that the date one applies and the chances of admission are inversely related.....sighs.

gothamm

Silver

Post by gothamm » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:38 pm

saintsfan200 wrote:
I would really like to know the answer to this as well.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “What are my chances?”