Chances? for $$? 10 yr WE 169/3.2 Baltimore/DC area

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jtweissbrot

Chances? for $$? 10 yr WE 169/3.2 Baltimore/DC area

Postby jtweissbrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey folks,

Starting here with a preemptive "thanks for ANY info you can help with". I've never been through the GetMeIntoLawSchool craziness so I have near Zero concept of process (my wife does, a bit -- was once interested in law school).

I have a music degree, but it's one of the more difficult ones you'll ever hear of -- a BA involving most of an EE degree at Hopkins, and a total of just-under 250 credits in 9.5 semesters (9 full, one part-time). Hence the low GPA. I have been in the workforce for 10 years, including over 8 years producing public radio documentaries, so my work experience is (in my opinion) a fantastic plus (raise your hand if you've been to Antarctica).

I have two absent tests (July and October) because I'm Sabbath-observant and couldn't get the alternate days off of work, so I have just the December test to go on. 169, 97th percentile.

I am in the Baltimore/Washington area, need to stay in this area, need to go at night, need money, and, well, I think that covers it.

I believe UMD is pretty darn good and I believe UB(altimore) is plain-old good. I don't have even a concept of my chances, or other schools, or if I will get money if going to night school... I really don't know much of anything, basically!

Thanks, again, very much, for any and all info (even if it's "Dude, forgeddit").

jw

jtweissbrot

Re: Chances? for $$? 10 yr WE 169/3.2 Baltimore/DC area

Postby jtweissbrot » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 am

Bump, please? any thoughts on schools in the area and whether I'll get $$? Thanks much...

Return to “What are my chances?”