What are my chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
golfguy1

New

What are my chances?

Post by golfguy1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 am

Hey everyone,

I am currently a senior in undergrad majoring in business management with a minor in economics, and my GPA is 3.235 with a strong upward trend. I have already decided to take a year off and will be taking the LSAT in June. Over the next year I will be working very closely with an M&A lawyer full-time. I wanted to ask everyone what they think I need to aim for on the LSAT in order to get into schools like Alabama and Georgia, as well as what I need to do to break into the T-14. Also, I don't really have any community service to speak of so if I was to volunteer with a Big Brother program do you think that would make much of a difference in my application?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Grizz

Diamond

Re: What are my chances?

Post by Grizz » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Softs are average; you are an average applicant. Volunteer because you like it, not because you think it'll look good. Go look at lawschoolnumbers.com. It will be pretty spot-on for you. Come back after you take the LSAT. Aim for a 180 duh.

Return to “What are my chances?”