3.0 gpa, 162 LSAT...chances? Please Help!

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
LB88

3.0 gpa, 162 LSAT...chances? Please Help!

Postby LB88 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Hey everyone,
I was waitlisted at Brooklyn after applying early decision for their part-time program (I was also waitlisted last year for their full time program). Any advice for getting off the waitlist? I already attached an essay to my original application stating why Brooklyn was my number one.
Also applied to St. Johns and Cardozo ... hoping for part time admissions. Anyone have any thouhgts on my chances?? Thanks!

Eugenie Danglars

Re: 3.0 gpa, 162 LSAT...chances? Please Help!

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am

Your chances at St. Johns are better than at Cardozo. As for getting off the waitlist, try sending a letter saying they're your #1 choice (only if that's true, of course).

LB88

Re: 3.0 gpa, 162 LSAT...chances? Please Help!

Postby LB88 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Eugenie Danglars wrote:Your chances at St. Johns are better than at Cardozo. As for getting off the waitlist, try sending a letter saying they're your #1 choice (only if that's true, of course).

Yes, they are definitely my number one. Do you think it helps to tell them I've filled out my FAFSA already or what else goes into an LOCI that would help bump me off the waitlist?

Return to “What are my chances?”