MN 'Dec' Lsat NOW Jan 8

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
AKB

MN 'Dec' Lsat NOW Jan 8

Postby AKB » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Okay so of course most people know that the December LSAT for MN was canceled due to the storm...Originally LSAC said the test would be this week Dec 18, but they just sent emails stating the new date is now JAN 8th! Apparently they said no proctors will be here during the winter break so they can only offer the test after the Holidays.. They confirmed that we will get an undisclosed test but they are not sure about scores they will work hard to get them out by Dec 15 but no later than by Feb 1st.. My question is, does anyone know if the test the give will be just an older undisclosed test or will they construct a new test and just make it undisclosed? and how will the curve work, will it just be based on MN test takers? I know it kinda sucks for the cycle since we will get our scores back later than all the other "Dec" Lsat'ers, i was so not expecting LSAC to change the date so far.

kkklick

Re: MN 'Dec' Lsat NOW Jan 8

Postby kkklick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

You won't know anything about what kind of test they are giving you, and no it won't be curved on the basis of what MN people score, it will already have a predetermined curve.

Return to “What are my chances?”