2.3/169/7 years working experience

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
kblueboi
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby kblueboi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 pm

George Washington and Georgetown PT ... worth the app. fee?

User avatar
FuManChusco
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: 2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby FuManChusco » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Outlook not so good. I'd say no way in hell you get GTown. GW is almost a definite no if it weren't for you LSAT being above their 75th. Still almost definitely a no though.

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: 2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby NZA » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Maybe? I think the seven years of working soften the blow from your pretty sub-par GPA (no offense intended!).

Thought about Northwestern at all? You'd stand a better chance there, since they look more closely at professional experience.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: 2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby ATR » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:15 pm

NZA wrote:Maybe? I think the seven years of working soften the blow from your pretty sub-par GPA (no offense intended!).

Thought about ED Northwestern at all? You'd stand a better chance there, since they look more closely at professional experience.

FTFY

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: 2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby NZA » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:16 pm

atresia wrote:
NZA wrote:Maybe? I think the seven years of working soften the blow from your pretty sub-par GPA (no offense intended!).

Thought about ED Northwestern at all? You'd stand a better chance there, since they look more closely at professional experience.

FTFY


Indeed, this is better advice. :)

User avatar
FuManChusco
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: 2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby FuManChusco » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:29 pm

NZA wrote:
atresia wrote:
NZA wrote:Maybe? I think the seven years of working soften the blow from your pretty sub-par GPA (no offense intended!).

Thought about ED Northwestern at all? You'd stand a better chance there, since they look more closely at professional experience.

FTFY


Indeed, this is better advice. :)


Not happening without a 170 at the very least. 172 would be better.

ATR
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: 2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby ATR » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

FuManChusco wrote:Not happening without a 170 at the very least. 172 would be better.

Good point. Listen to this man, OP.

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: 2.3/169/7 years working experience

Postby kkklick » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 pm

atresia wrote:
FuManChusco wrote:Not happening without a 170 at the very least. 172 would be better.

Good point. Listen to this man, OP.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: massappeal and 6 guests