My odds at Fordham?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
seekay22

Re: My odds at Fordham?

Postby seekay22 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:51 am

I understand Atresia and thanks for your input. I just don't appreciate someone calling me insane and deluded for asking a simple question.

I'm not counting on my school's name, I just thought it might distinguish my gpa from someone else's (I have heard this from several people, including former admissions officers).

JusticeHarlan

Re: My odds at Fordham?

Postby JusticeHarlan » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm

seekay22 wrote:Taking the LSATs for the first time next week, judging by my practice tests I'm looking about 166 (averaging higher than that, but I'm so nervous that I'm afraid it might be more like 165 or even lower).

Double majored in poli sci and Arabic at an Ivy League school. My GPA was a 3.5 (but the average at my school is lower than that, so it was considered good).
Decent but not great extracurriculars.
Fantastics LORs.

Any help/advice? Also interested in BU, BC and GW.

Hard to say without scores, of course, but I'd say

165: Either rejected, or wait list then rejected at all four.

166: probably wait lists at all four; you best bets, either for getting in initially or in off the wait list, would be Fordham or BC, with BU still being possible, and GW being close to impossible.

167: Most likely in at Fordham, BU, and BC, either wait list or in at GW

Anything lower than 165 is very little shot, anything higher than 167 is probably in.

Good luck on the test

Return to “What are my chances?”